more fake mac on ebay

merseygal

I'm fed up with ebay allowing sellers to sell fake Mac, when they have been reported to ebay for selling fakes - do not buy off
trinitysdiscounts (9)
abc21century (7438)
dance.for.fun17171 (240)

just to name a few, there are so many "hello kitty" mascara & eyeliner sets that were never even made by Mac apparently, imagine the lead content, shame on them all
angry.gif

ebay is becoming a site of fakes which is a shame, the amount of fake thomas sabo is disgraceful, my other vice!!

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseygal
I'm fed up with ebay allowing sellers to sell fake Mac, when they have been reported to ebay for selling fakes - do not buy off
trinitysdiscounts (9)
abc21century (7438)
dance.for.fun17171 (240)

just to name a few, there are so many "hello kitty" mascara & eyeliner sets that were never even made by Mac apparently, imagine the lead content, shame on them all
angry.gif

ebay is becoming a site of fakes which is a shame, the amount of fake thomas sabo is disgraceful, my other vice!!

girl_devil.gif
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
-- oh I agree -- shame shame shame on EBAY. I have reported a few items I have run across.. the 180 brush and the 182 brushes are blatantly disgraceful. The whole HK collection is disgusting.. and, the funny thing is THERE IS SOMEBODY STILLING BIDDING ON IT!!!

What is wrong with these people.. caveat emptor, yeah right -- they don't know what they are supposed to be buying.
specktra_rocks.gif

raspberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetestTreat
I refuse to buy any mac online for fear of fake ones
nope.gif

So true. You can never trust anyone anymore.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseygal
trinitysdiscounts (9)
abc21century (7438)
dance.for.fun17171 (240)

angry.gif

I agree,i try to report some of the fake Mac auctions,but it's a losing battle.
cry.gif

Casey and I have reported and emailed this seller:sherryb2647 who was selling the fake HK combo of mascara/eyeliner, and fake Fluidline (btw she is still selling them)...
Weird thing is that the day i have reported the above mentioned seller i also reported this seller :bunnygirl0804 ,who had the same fake HK mascara/eyeliner combo as sherryb2647,yet bunnygirl,listing was removed but sherry's not?!!That sort of thing i really don't understand i mean a fake is a fake or not!!Ebay should treat every seller equally when it comes to listing fake stuff !!Well that's my opinion :p
Bunny girl,listings for fake Mac HK single eyeshadows,was removed last week but she has listed last night some more...
nonono.gif
<sigh>see what i mean
%21BcEjwdg%212k%7E$%28KGrHqEH-DcEq%29OO+%21TqBKy45%215ZhQ%7E%7E_35.JPG