More Money Than Sense... *pics*

Eemaan

This it what my in denial brother tells me constantly when he surreptitiously pours over my MAC in awe and admiration and I‘m inclined to agree with him sometimes…

My MAC collection started out with Naked Lunch and Haux, I had started a brilliant new job and wanted the quality make up and outfits to go with it and here’s what happened…

maca_231168.bmp

My limited edition MAC palettes: Jewel, Gem, Jewel again, 6 Eyes Neutral, 7 Eyes Neutral, 7 Eyes Pinks and Tailormade Warm

macb.bmp

Tempt Me Palette, Liza PM (my 3rd parrot!!!) and a random selection of Eye shadows put together in the last quad

macc.bmp

Predominantly Mac brushes but also Stila and art store fine end brushes which IMO are the best Fluidline/eyeliner brushes

macd_183155.bmp

Mac Matt Murphy Red, Olive and Magenta Brush Sets 2005. Unopened and unused as I don’t think I need them as yet. I prefer the larger handles but these belong more to my collectors item part of the stash

mace_177075.bmp

2005 Holiday palettes and eye shadows in Tres Teal and Aristocrat

macf.bmp

Green Tint Primer, prep and prime, brush cleaner, foundations stick and studio techs and moistureblend foundations in NC42

extra.bmp

Broken skinfinish in gold deposit (another thread!!), more tres teal and aristocrat back ups, teal and rose pigments

My beautiful eye shadow collection before my depotting massacre…
cry.gif

mach_716056.bmp

And after…

maci_782991.bmp

macj_108598.bmp

Glitter eyeliners which I don’t think have had an outing yet, but they look pretty anyway… Pinkywink, for the boys, peacocky and shimmerline glitter liners. (sorry about the pic, dont know what happened here)

mack_324972.bmp

Blacktrack, Dipdown, Rich ground and Shade Fluidlines:

macl_197716.bmp

macm_265302.bmp

Lipsticks in touch x2 (my staple MAC lip product), double shot, velvet teddy and Viva Glam V, with Chai Lipglass full size and C thru liplass mini. I only very occasionally wear these,
(not really a lippy person but I am addicted to carmex- I have pots of this everywhere, two at my desk, 1 in bag, I in coat pocket, bedside, kitchen, remote rack and dressing table)

macn.bmp

My MSF’s I was never a blush person until I discovered the beauty of strobe cream coupled with the beauty and versatility that is personified with So Ceylon (and that’s stereo rose next to it- not to fond of it personally)

maco.bmp

lovely mini pigments in Kitchmas, Naked, Teal, Rose, Melon, Blue Brown, Tan and Maroon.
Full size pots are of Green Brown, Naked and Deckchair

Some late acquisitions: Inventive eyes quad Forever green powerpoint, Foxy lade eye kohl and my one and only Sunbasque blush

macp.bmp

All of my makes up gets stored into these acrylic storage drawers from MUJI which I just love:

http://www.mujionline.co.uk/catalogu...Sub=17&PID=440

drawers.bmp

The End. Hope you’ve enjoyed the freak show
eyelove.gif

zoinksta

Nice!!! Love the colors. i'm still kicking myself for passing on Tres Teal and Aristocrat.

Eemaan

Thank you- i have 12 new items to add since my lingeries haul. I need to stop...any tips?

Eemaan

Tres Teal was part of the Rococo collection mid last year- it is larger than standard- a lovely light teal. The other is aristocrat which looks very grey on me
icon_eek.gif

Eemaan

more added in hauls... really do need to stop buying. I wont be getting through my existing lot within the next decade eevn with every day use...