~MU for a wedding! *with pics of dress*

foxyqt

my cousin's wedding is tomorrow and my dress is very colorful that i cant decide what colors my e/s will be! i attached pics of my dress.. please help! <3 thanks..

Beauty Mark

Very pretty... I would use brown eyeshadow or skip it entirely and go with eyeliner. There are so many colors, I think it might be overwhelming to use one on your face beyond natural.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Very pretty... I would use brown eyeshadow or skip it entirely and go with eyeliner. There are so many colors, I think it might be overwhelming to use one on your face beyond natural.

Yes I agree. The dress looks beautiful by the way! I'd say keep it neutral but maybe add a tad of shimmer like MAC's All that glitters on the lid with maybe Shroom or Vanilla to highlight.

Sanne

I think it would be nice to go for a light e/s, think brule with kid in the crease. apply liq eyeliner with a sublte wing on the outside, and add sheer wash of green on her lid.
go for a pink blusher and pink lips and strong brows.

I'd love to see pics!!!

kimmy

i'd go with a neutral eye
smiles.gif
because, like has been said, colour might be a little overwhelming since the dress itself is so colourful. you could get away with some colour on your cheeks and lips for sure though like Sanne suggested, maybe pinks
greengrin.gif