MUA (make-up academy) £1 per product

sarahsharkbait

Many of you may or may not know of this brand, probably alot of you from the UK wont so I'll explain... MUA or make-up academy are a brand in the UK whose products sell for a £1 each and their range is fairly good, some are ok.. but mainly their shadows and lip products are amazing.

I own a few eye products and here they are swatched and I heard a few people say that some of their shades are amazing dupes for MAC, what do you guys think? I have more information on my blog,

81442ac3_P11008821.JPG

dancinbluegirl

I absolutely love my MUA pressed eyeshadows. I got a few of them when I was in the US and am very happy with them, even though I haven't used them lately.

angelspice

I believe this week MUA online store is have a special deal because of over 35k likes in face book. They have awesome palettes.

bcbg

I really like their eyeshadow palettes. They are affordable and have great pigmentation.

mandrake

I ordered a couple of palettes when they had their 50% special deal. They are nice and for the low price absolutely fine. Got some Lip Booms as well. Very glittery :) but I love glitter

stormm

i used their bb foundation which was not good for oily skin. the blushes were great for their price and i love the eyeshadow palettes. also the new highlighter is very pretty
heart.gif

EllenAim

Their Undressed palette is good and cheap replacement for Naked palette, so it is worth a try ;)

shellygrrl

Staff member
They have a website where you can order from. They ship to the US! :) http://www.muastore.co.uk/store