MUFE aqua cream. #19 Vibrant Purple MIA

LittleMaryJane

No wonder! I thought I just missed this shade somehow--I just posted somewhere else wondering how I passed it up because it's sooo pretty.

ssad.gif
I want it even more now! haha
If anyone is CPing and can grab it for me, let me know
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

Now I don't have the aqua cream in #19. God knows I wish I did but I just got back from Sephora and I picked up their Waterproof Smoky cream liner in Bewitch me. The Sephora website describes it as a metallic deep violet. It retails for $10 USD and should hold some of us over until we can actually get our hands on the Aqua Cream in #19. I hope this helps someone else out.

Oh on a side note... there is also a MATTE cobolt blue thats available. *swoons*

banana1234

can some one help me? i know this isnt strictly about this. but its to do with mufe on that website mentioned above, i want to buy mufe 92 but it has mufe eyeshadow/blush refills, but it doesnt differenciate, is the mufe 92 a blush and shadow or do i need to make sure im buying the eyeshadow and not the blush?

Mabelle

its so stupid, because Sephora Canada isn;t allowed to sell no. 19 (because we have to follow all the same rules/regulations as Sephora US) even though you can walk a couple hundred feet out of my store and buy it at the bay.

FYI Anyone that has the cottom candy pink colour and the light blue, you can make 19.

mac_aiken

I believe this may be available now in the US as #26. I bought it at SJCP today. It is gorgeous.

http://www.sephora.com/aqua-cream-P262109

chromatrix

I have both I guess they reformulated 19 & called it 26. I won't have to order 19 from the UK anymore since I use this constantly.

shontay07108

I just bought #26 today at Sephora. The very last one. I wasn't going to get it b/c I thought it was similar to Mac's Half Wild p/p, but it's not. It's more vibrant. I love it.

sss215

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
I just bought #26 today at Sephora. The very last one. I wasn't going to get it b/c I thought it was similar to Mac's Half Wild p/p, but it's not. It's more vibrant. I love it.
I know! It's beautiful. One of the best purples I've seen.