MUFE Spring 2013

MarieMary

Other pictures and swatches

Source: http://thebestbydianne.blogspot.fr/2013/01/make-up-for-ever-technicolor-2013.html

shontay07108

Eh. So, props to Sephora for getting this baby to me extra early. I have to say it's going back. Really disappointed. Some shades are matte and some have a slight, satin sheen. Too many colors are misses and I feel the regular shadows in the line are better quality. These shadows are really soft and some require work to show and even then, it's a lost cause (looking at you lavender shade). I already had #72 which is the turquoise and that regular size shadow seems more pigmented than the one in this set. The shades that make this worth it are the black, deep brown and white. The rest are just too soft. It's a steal, but is it really, truly a steal if you know the regular shadows trump these any day? Well, if you want some brights in a soft kind of look and your skin is on the lighter side, this might be for you. It's not what I was hoping for. Even with my trusty Nars eyeshadow primer, this didn't hit the spot. So disappointed. I'll just get those good shadows I listed in full size.

sagehen

Could not get this to show up, even with primer. Left on the shelf in Sephora today. It is serious miss - I was LOOKING to spend.