Multi outfits shadow advice

erica_1020

I will be in a style show for my mom's Womans Club event
The outfits I am wearing are red and white, Khaki and Navy, and Black and white. What shadows to wear as I will not be changing makeup between outfits. I own a lot of MAC colors so Just let me know. TIA

SWEET LUST *

I recommend a silvery gold eyeshadow combo.
Try carbon near your lash line ( a very small amount) then electra and forgery on the inner corners with gorgeous gold on the outer v. I think golds or silvers will go nicely with all the outfits you'll be wearing. HTHs

Hawkeye

Do a classic Navy smokey eye, and peach blush and lips.

Why Navy? It goes with all your outfits and the peach will not compete with the red.
greengrin.gif

saniyairshad

i would suggest a cat eye with neutral champagnish-shimmery e/s and neutral gloss and shimpagne/bronzer on the cheeks.

Showgirl

I'd suggest bright red lipstick and a neutral-ish eye - say just a smudge of brown in the crease with a bit of lighter beige shimmer to highlight - and then a flick of black liquid eyeliner or blacktrack...quite a "retro" ladylike face, basically.... I *love* the way red looks with khaki, navy, and black and white.... and since your other outfit is red, as long as your lipstick is a similar hue to the red of that outfit, you're sorted!

Latest posts