Music for your counter?

Deja Beauty

Hi guys, I used to be on this board a while back and forgot all my log in info after a while so I'm back with a new user name. I'm really needing some help so hopefully one of you lovely guys or gals can help me. So I was recently promoted as counter manager for Impulse Beauty at my store. If you don't know what that is, its basically like a Sephora for Macys. We currently don't have one at my location and its seasonal just to see how we'll do with it and that will determine whether or not it'll be staying at our location for good. So I'm feeling a little bit of pressure considering that this would be a huuuggee deal for our Macy's and my dept manager is really counting on me to pull this off. I already have ideas for different events that I wanna do. The main thing is going to be letting people know that we're there. After that the product is pretty much gonna sell itself because they're great! So what I want to do is get music. The MAC counter plays music already but my counter is a little ways away from them and I think if I put mine on the opposite end they wont compete too much. They usually play alot of Rihanna so I don't want to do any of that. The songs that I know I want for sure are:

1) Lorde-Royals
2) Jessi J, Arianna Grande, Nicki Mina- Bang
3) Nicki Minaj-Super Bass
4) Justin Timberlake- Mirrors
5) Justin Timberlake-TKO
6) Kerri Hilson- Pretty Girl Rock
7) Iggy Azalea- Fancy

Annnnd thats all I've come up with so far. I really like the song by Megan Trainor All About the Bass but I dont think it would be appropriate. Can you guys help me out with more song ideas?? New and old. I want songs that will go with the trendy theme that Impulse Cosmetics has. I want about 16 songs. Please no Pharrell Happy. I hate that song. Lol.

Thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate it!!