My 10 month old makeup collection <3

melliquor

Great collection... i like the way you did your palettes like... warm and cool. Your vanity is gorgeous.

Princesa Livia

Wow! I love your collection! (and pretty much like everyone said) I love how you've organised your stuff. Love your set up too - the table/drawers & the lights on the side! Looks like those in makeup studios! Thanks for sharing! ^___^

xxManBeaterxx

Love your collection, esp your eyeshadows and pigments xD

p.s. lovely vanity
smiles.gif

versace

love your collection.
tell me are you satisfied with mavala nail polish?does it stay,dry fast etc.thank you

Purity

versace: I really like my mavala polishes, they are great for the small price tag! Dries fast, stays on well even if you don't use a top coat and the small bottles are great since you acctually have the time to use up an entire bottle before it dries out
smiles.gif

blindpassion

Hey love, gorgeous collection! Your vanity makes me drool!!

I was curious to know how you enjoy your MAD pigments? and how they compare to MAC's pigments?

Let me know if you can
smiles.gif

Im thinking about purchasing some MAD minerals.

Thanks!

noangel

lovely stuff!
i'm MOST impressed by the dips/pan you have showing on both accentuate and sculpt.
how long have you been using them and how often?

Purity

blindpassion: I'm really pleased with my MAD minerals pigments; overall they're a bit more shiny/glittery than MAC pigments (i.e. the ones that aren't mattes) and the shimmer does wear off a bit during the day... But otherwise, they're acctually quite similar to MAC pigments, and they have a huge colour selection so I really recommend them! I esp. reccommend pizzazz, it's the perfect purple <3

noangel: Hehe, I think I got my sculpt/shaping powders some time in march, I use them maybe 3-4 times a week!