My 12 month old collection... warning: pic heavy!!!!

kittykit

Wow! 12 months old and that's a great collection!
smiles.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
No worries hun, I can go back and add that in
smiles.gif

thanks so much for doing that!
smiles.gif
I appreciate it

stickles

I like the look of your first neutral shadow 15-pan as well as the grey 15-pan, what's in them?

I'm so sad that I had missed out on Oxidate G/L, it's one of the few liners that MAC released that is nice and dark and not too teenybopper

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I like the look of your first neutral shadow 15-pan as well as the grey 15-pan, what's in them?

I'm so sad that I had missed out on Oxidate G/L, it's one of the few liners that MAC released that is nice and dark and not too teenybopper

The grey palette consist of:
(left to right)
Row 1: Frost pigment, Fineshine e/s, Inglot e/s # 664, White Frost e/s, vanilla pigment
Row 2: Silver Fog pigment, Softwashed pigment, Electra e/s, Anti-Establishment e/s, Smoke & Diamonds e/s
Row 3: Dark Soul pigment, Nighttrain e/s, Silver (frost) pigment, Typographic e/s, Black Tied e/s

The cool neutral palette consists of:
(left to right)
Row 1: Yoghurt, Honey Lust, Phloof!, Grand Entrance, Nylon
Row 2: Malt, Gleam, Patina, Sable, Rice Paper
Row 3: Handwritten, Mythology, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Smog (Urban Decay)

re Oxidate - check out the clearance bin, that's where I picked up mine from!

Lapis

Lovely collection
I love when I see people who've been collecting the same time I have and are just as addicted makes me feel normal
th_DANCE.gif

annegal

mrsmay, that is super awesome!!! now i wish i had half the collection you have, or even a third. no make that a quarter!
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

Your collection is amazing!! The dazzleglasses are so pretty!! I do want Comet Blue since I've heard it's the prettiest shade out of the others.

luminouz

whoa!!! that's amazing. seriously, for a minute i thought i was browsing through the mac site itself! LUCK YOU****

=)