My 1st official day with MAC!

Sushi~Flower

This was quite a process...but well worth the wait
greengrin.gif

So I went through orientation a week ago and that was pretty fun, I met 10 other newly appointed Mac girls and we had a day class on the basics. What to wear and what NOT to wear...basic layout of the store(s) we went over the products and were given samples of different foundations to try out, It was really fun.
After that was done we went home and thus began the wait for the call. Since this whole process started in July for me I knew that waiting was part of the game so I really did not expect a call so soon...I was thrilled when I was called in for 3 stores!
yahoo.gif
So Saturday morning I picked out my black ensemble and went to MAC. I have to admit, walking up as a artist as apposed to a customer was kind of exciting
winks.gif
The manager greeted me and was really sweet! She showed me where everything was and then informed me that I had 3 appointments booked that shift
shockt.gif
Wow..you really hit the ground running here. She handed me my brush belt, there is a certain amount of awe as you don 100's of dollars worth of MAC brushes around your waist
ok.gif
As soon as my belt was on I clocked in and was ready to go!
About 5 minutes after I clocked in this group of teenagers came up, this guy was about 16 I would say asks me if I could do a vibrant green cut crease on him and "make it fierce!" and thus began my first day at MAC!

The rest of the day flew by...8 hours and I was done. Exhausted but happy! So now Im scheduled for all of next weekend...Black Friday???!! Talk about trial by fire...but Im really looking forward to it!
thmbup.gif

DSCF9377.jpg

DSCF9387.jpg

kdolll

Congrats! Do you know if any MAC counters are having sales on Black Friday?? I contacted the Online Help & they said they don't have any online sales however some MAC counters might.

Sushi~Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdolll
Congrats! Do you know if any MAC counters are having sales on Black Friday?? I contacted the Online Help & they said they don't have any online sales however some MAC counters might.

Good question, I have never heard of MAC putting anything on sale except free shipping from their website during the holidays....I'll check and get back to you!
smiles.gif

gildedangel

That sounds like fun! Good luck with Black Friday! I don't think that MAC has sales on Black Friday, but with so many people out in a "shopping mood" you are bound to get more business than usual!

colt0410

Omg do you live in hi, if so what mac are you at. I live on Oahu n would love to visit a mac with an artist who isn't, not to be blunt, but stuck up. I know there a great mac artist, but for some reason I always get ignored

metro_qt

Awww!!! congratulations...!
that's pretty much exactly how i started out 3 weeks ago.
I've been working 20 hours each weekend ever since.
I'm jealous that you got orientation though... I didn't even get shown around my store.
Lol. but trial by fire, like you said. I loved it, and i'm glad you do too!

Sushi~Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt0410
Omg do you live in hi, if so what mac are you at. I live on Oahu n would love to visit a mac with an artist who isn't, not to be blunt, but stuck up. I know there a great mac artist, but for some reason I always get ignored

This month (December) Iam at the the Ala Moana and Pearlridge MAC stores on the weekends
smiles.gif
You can message me here if you want I can let you know when Im there
smiles.gif
Id be more than happy to help ya out!
thmbup.gif