My Babies!!!! Strawberrymold's Collection Very Very Pic Heavy

ElvenEyes

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why do you have so much makeup? I noticed that a lot of people seem to have a lot, but I don't understand why anoyone needs so much.
Incredible collection and so drool worthy! I also love that you have a nice variety of cosmetic lines and not just one. I love experimenting and switching around for different looks.

Hi Eleanor and welcome to Specktra! Some of the ladies you see have large collections because they are professional makeup artists and this is what they do for a living. They need a variety of everything for every look and every skin tone. Some do makeup on friends and family on the side. The rest of us just love makeup and love collecting it, just like any other hobby. Having a variety allows one to try anything from the everyday look to formal, to ultra dramatic. It is fun to try different colours and find out things you never expected to wear looks fantastic on you. So, I guess the point is that no one needs to have a lot of makeup, but most of us enjoy wanting and having a lot of makeup to experiment with and have fun! As a bookworm I have loads of books, far more than the average person. As a tarot collector I have over 600 decks, though trying to sell some off right now! As artists (hobby or professionals) have tons of brushes, paints, coloured pencils and such, the makeup enthusiast is the same. Our face is our blank canvas waiting to be painted, waiting for our expressions! Hope that helps!
flower.gif

Romina1

So nice collection! Thanks for sharing. Watching others' collections and hauls here is my favourite, too!

texasmommy

Lovely! Makes me wanna take pics of mine after I clean it out (though its not nearly as big ;) ) And like others said, gotta love the variety!