My baby collection

bell21

Here's my fledgling collection, I've been into makeup for a few years but just discovered MAC about a month and a half ago so there's not nearly as much MAC in my collection as most of yours!
I'm sure that will change over the summer with all these new collections coming out though.

Where it all lives
1-WhereItLives.jpg

My Brushes
2-TheBrushes.jpg

Face Stuff
3-Face.jpg

Blushes
4-Cheeks.jpg

Eyes (Liners/Mascara, misc)
5-Eyes1.jpg

Eyes (Eyeshadows & Pigments)
6-Eyes2.jpg

Lips
7-Lips.jpg

Thanks for looking!

MACATTAK

Great collection! That's a ton of Mac for only a month and a half, especially since those brushes are not cheap!!!

bell21

Thanks guys, yeah I got bit by the Mac bug pretty badly, lol and to think I only MAC stuff I wanted to try was the fluidlines!

The brushes I had planned to buy, I needed a new set, I just didn't know they were going to be MAC, but I ended up loving them when my MA was helping me test out some colors, so I just went for it.

newagetomatoz

That is such a stellar collection! And after only a month and a half?!?! I can only imgaine what it will look like in a year! lol Thanks for sharing!!

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieLovesMAC
wow i like your collection. really. cute! i love your traincase. from where is it?

It doesn't have any brand name, I bought it from a user on MakeUpAlley a few years ago. Sephora usually has train cases like it though

peacelover18

What a great collection! I've been lemming those Too Faced Galaxy Glam eyeshadows for awhile.

What the are the names of the NARS lipglosses?

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
What a great collection! I've been lemming those Too Faced Galaxy Glam eyeshadows for awhile.

What the are the names of the NARS lipglosses?

I *love* the two faced shadows! I bought them on a whim in Sephora and I love how the colors come out when I put them on.

The NARS glosses, from L to R in the Lips pic are Turkish Delight, Sweet Dreams, Orgasm, Frisky Summer, Scandal

The ones in the pots (NARS Lacquers) are Hot Wired, Baby Doll, Chastity