My brushes, my precioussssssss......

blinkymei

wowza! nice brush collection... so which ones are your favorites of each category for the starting makeup users out there?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
I'll have to pack them up and take a trip out to texas, then.

Yes, I am a bit OCD about them being clean. Believe me, I use them every day! You will notice that I have a MAC #29 from the 90s that is still going strong. Take care of your brushes, and they will last literally forever.

*proud brush whore*
cutey.gif

Oh...you have to come with them....Hummmm
angry.gif
th_stormy.gif
devil.gif

Whatever
th_rolleye0014.gif
th_wallbash.gif

TISH1124

Rachel!! You are my absolute favorite person today...I was sitting looking at your brushes with the long sad face look happening
sigh.gif
and my dh said, What are you looking at...and I showed him your brushes...He said do you have that many brushes..I said no where near, but I don't really need as many as Rach has...He said do you need more brushes..I said yeah..but I'll just look at Rach's for now...(all sad sounding, with a few sighs here and there ) He said oh ok...
He came back in about 15 minutes and gave me his card and said go buy you the brushes you need baby!
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif

I love the power of a woman when she has a loving man!

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
He came back in about 15 minutes and gave me his card and said go buy you the brushes you need baby!
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif

n025.gif
g040.gif
He's a keeper!

Luceuk

Quote:
Rachel!! You are my absolute favorite person today...I was sitting looking at your brushes with the long sad face look happening
sigh.gif
and my dh said, What are you looking at...and I showed him your brushes...He said do you have that many brushes..I said no where near, but I don't really need as many as Rach has...He said do you need more brushes..I said yeah..but I'll just look at Rach's for now...(all sad sounding, with a few sighs here and there ) He said oh ok...
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Aww that is so sweet!!

I'm in love with your brush collection

MzzRach

OMG Tish!!!!! That is amazing, what a man you have. Glad I could help!
lol.gif

I have a couple of Mercier brushes that are brand new - could sell them to you for a song - just let me know if you are interested.
winkiss.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
lol.gif

I have a couple of Mercier brushes that are brand new - could sell them to you for a song - just let me know if you are interested.
winkiss.gif

I'm so interested ...let me know how much ...PM me

Meryl

I'm a brush addict too
smiles.gif
and never saw a good quality brush I could resist. So I may have as many as you... if not more... if I count the older styles that are discontinued and I don't want anymore.

However, I do find I put away the ones I'm not using, and just keep out the ones that I absolutely need. Looking at too many brushes at once confuses me. Then I get bored and rotate some and put others away.

Do you do the same, or do you really use all of them equally?

Lapis

Quote:
sigh.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Go girl
th_DANCE.gif

I have mine going to the outlets this weekend
tong.gif

Meryl

Quote:
lol.gif

winkiss.gif

My Laura Mercier brushes are right up there with the best brushes I have ever bought. They are perfect for their purpose. Whoever buys them from you will not be disappointed.
thmbup.gif