My Collection *hides*

Jennifer Mcfly

I've only started buying MAC in Dec 04, so almost a year!

Sorry for the crappy pics, it's kinda dark in my house, my boyfriend is sick & sleeping so I didn't want to turn a ton of lights on and wake him
smiles.gif

Here's my treasured MAC stuff only...
DSC03178.jpg

eyeshadow quads
DSC03182.jpg

eyeshadow pots
DSC03183.jpg

Lipglass/Lustreglass etc...
DSC03186.jpg

Now here's the entire collection...lots of drugstore stuff besides my Bare Escentuals foundation and blushes
DSC03190.jpg

my face stuff
DSC03181.jpg

DSC03184.jpg

My non MAC eyeshadows
DSC03189.jpg

my non MAC lipglosses
DSC03188.jpg

and this is where it all gets kept
DSC03173.jpg

Thanks for looking! I know it's still a pretty boring collection, but I think I have a few great pieces and I treasure everything I have..even *gasp* my drugstore stuff!!
XOXO
<3

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
I LOVE your storage thingy - where is it from?

I got it at Target. It's one of those things that goes over the toilet. I bought it last year, I know they don't have this exact one anymore but they do have different styles now. I had to put it together, but it was only $20!!!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Wow, you have only been buying since 2004?! That's a big collection.

Haha! No, I've only been buying MAC since 2004. I've always bought alot of makeup, but never would pay more then drugstore prices until last year when I found the magic of MAC and other higher end brands...that and now I make more money then i used too
winks.gif

jess98765

** cough cough ** only since Dec last year! *faints* my goodness girl, that is one really nice collection you got there! i'm up to 6 months with mac and mine is no way even near 1/2 of your collection!! that is a really fantastic collecction
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Haha, thanks everyone. I guess my stash isn't that boring! I just look sometimes at other girls collection and they have so much more...
I love showing the comparison pics of my collection to other girls bigger collections to my boyfriend...now he doesn't think i'm crazy for all the stuff I have.
Mission Accomplished!!
winks.gif

mspixieears

Could've sworn I posted here...that is an excellent collection you have! The storage thingy is really cool too.

dreams

HECK!!!!!!!!!!! I love your collection!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some REALLY nice colours!!!!

BORING???????????? You shoud see mine!!!! Probably die of boredom before I'd get it out.....

Jennifer Mcfly

Thanks Guys, in the past few weeks I've added more and more stuff! I love how it's growing and I always need "something"
smiles.gif

laurenmo88

whoa whoa whoa what are those highligher-shade pencils i see in picture one? i dont believe ive seen those before