My collection - in stages!

LMD84

Hey guys,

Because people are interested in my collection I have been posting videos on the Specktra Youtube channel on my collection. Each week I am showing something different. So here are the videos so far and I shall keep updating this thread each week. Enjoy!

MAC palettes:

MAC MES:

MAC Blushes:

MAC Msf's and beauty powders:

MAC Pigments -

General storeage:

My Urban Decay Palettes -

Suzich

Pleeeeaseeee Lou, adopt me :D!!

Love your videos, especially the one with the cabinet! It is so neat inside, and you can actually find all your stuff so easily! Mine are all inside cases and bags so I often forget what I have or I can`t find sth :D:D!

White kabuki <3

LMD84

Pleeeeaseeee Lou, adopt me :D!!

Love your videos, especially the one with the cabinet! It is so neat inside, and you can actually find all your stuff so easily! Mine are all inside cases and bags so I often forget what I have or I can`t find sth :D:D!

White kabuki <3
Lol!! You can come and visit anytime! hee hee! And yes I love my white kabuki!

I have just added my second mac palette video :)

naturallyfab

hee hee! sorry about that! :)
haha don't be! It's my fault for watching!
mac_addict.gif

XxMoOmOoxX

I watched all of those videos. drool
drools.gif
It makes me feel better about my eyeshadow collection because now I know that I'm not the only one with an eyeshadow obssession. lol

LMD84

I watched all of those videos. drool
drools.gif
It makes me feel better about my eyeshadow collection because now I know that I'm not the only one with an eyeshadow obssession. lol
hee hee! nope it's certainly not you! i need to tackle showing my pigments but i have such a stupid amount it will be lots of hard work and perhaps embarrassing too! lol!

i have also added my urban decay palettes to the thread now :)

Shoegal-fr

Love your collection hun!

I have to write a post about mine too, but i'm just afraid it will make me realize how much stuff i have lol

Nika

I have a love affair going on with the videos of your collection Lou. I get so excited when I see a new one!

LMD84

I have a love affair going on with the videos of your collection Lou. I get so excited when I see a new one!
Thanks so much! I am now putting up my pigment collection vids! Part one is up now and part two will be next week :)