My Collection-MAC and Others

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Super collection!! Thanks for posting it!!
wavey.gif

Krasevayadancer

I like the bad gal blue. Only thing is, its not as vivid blue as i expected. Otherwise it lives up to the original bad gal.
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

Updates Coming at you guys soon, including pics of my balloonacy stuff as well as my new mally stuff (including eye kit, liquid lipstick, tweezers, spring runway kit, and brow stuffs)

User49

Oooo! Look at all the pretty mac
smiles.gif
I like! What are those two small cute looking urban decay items? They are the little colourfull pots! I would buy them just cuz they look so cute! I really need to buy shimmermint s/s and some more brushes!
pompom.gif

zendragonzowner

Kinda old what this person said, but still. I agree. I keep all of mine in their original boxes. Us anal ppl gotta stick together :p wait no...not anal, just VERY careful! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
Very nice stash !!
smiles.gif

And I'm glad to read I'm not the only one with a hoarding problem. I still have stuff from last year that I've never used since it's just too pretty !! I even keep all my mu in it's original boxes, so I don't scratch or damage the compacts
blush-anim-cl.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Haha, no. Not hoarding those since they were my first extensive mac shadows. Wanna use those up before I touch my quads, haha
smiles.gif

by the time we (all specktralites & specktra) are done with you ,you'll have so many shadows and MAC stuff that you'll never be able to finish it! Even if you did make-up professionally LOL
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
cheerleader.gif

No on a serious note: make sure you keep in line with expiration dates ,especially for eye products...if you had a shadow more that two years add it to the collection ( the resting place for LE items) and don't use it anymore...
wavey.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendragonzowner
Kinda old what this person said, but still. I agree. I keep all of mine in their original boxes. Us anal ppl gotta stick together :p wait no...not anal, just VERY careful! xD

I do it with some LE items, that i get just for the collection...And i comletly hate scratched up compacts and palettes, but i'm so much on the road that my regular stuff just starts getting scratched up, i actually put clear nailpolish over my brushes , lipliners,kohls,... to make sure the #s or colour names won't come off!
cutey.gif
Which most of the people i know, find very pittyfull-LOL
lmao.gif