my collection one year and 7 months later...

spyderfly10

bags.jpg

blushes.jpg

brushes.jpg

eyestuff.jpg

eyeshadowset1.jpg

eyeshadowset2.jpg

eyeshadowset3.jpg

eyeshadowset4.jpg

facestuff.jpg

lipglass.jpg

lipsticks.jpg

palettes.jpg

pigments.jpg

quads.jpg

randomlipstuff.jpg

skinfinishes.jpg

...there's still a handful of things missing that are home [i.e. last year and this year's charm sets / palettes / liners / skincare stuff
ssad.gif
and stash of non mac stuff]

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
You just have 2 4-pam-quds? Do you keep them in their pots? *what a chaos*
smiles.gif

I don't understand this? 4-pam-quds? Keep them in their pots?

Demosthenes

I think she's wondering how she keeps all of her shadows in order, because she only listed 2 of the 4-pan quads in her inventory. I go with the 15 pans, all the way.
smiles.gif
I'd be shattering shadows all over the place, otherwise.

user2

yes sorry I was talking about the 4-pan palettes...I cant imagine how anybody know where to find the right e/s

spyderfly10

heheh yeah i only have 2 of the quad things... eveything else is in their pots ... i still have them in their boxes, so i have them alphabetized like at the store so it's actually not a problem for me, and they fit in my drawer thing by my bed
smiles.gif
before i had them color categorized and that sort of was a nightmere!

lola336

I just depotted all of mine and put them in the 15 pan and its sooo much better!!! Plus you can return the plastic cases for some free lipsticks! I dont know how you can find all your e/s even if they are in the box! But...your collection is amazing! :)

Celina

Great collection! I tried the whole 4 and 15 pan thing, but I prefer mine in pots for some reason.

spyderfly10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celina
Great collection! I tried the whole 4 and 15 pan thing, but I prefer mine in pots for some reason.

agreed
smiles.gif

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderfly10
heheh yeah i only have 2 of the quad things... eveything else is in their pots ... i still have them in their boxes, so i have them alphabetized like at the store so it's actually not a problem for me, and they fit in my drawer thing by my bed
smiles.gif
before i had them color categorized and that sort of was a nightmere!

Thats so cute!!
About your collection though, that's a kick ass amount of MAC for only a year and a bit! good going
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Wow, look at all those skinfinishes!!! Gosh, and the lipsticks! I'd love to see a list of the things you have!

luckyme

Could you tell me what the name of eah of the msf are. THere are 1 or 2 that I am not sure which they are by the pic and I dont own them all.

Kat

I have about 30 shadows (which isn't so much compared to everyone on here) but I don't have them in palettes either. I have my Mac displayed on a 3 tiered cake stand thingy and I can see all the colours at a glance. Plus I generally have in my head the look i'm going for and I know what I have so it's not an issue. PLUS i could just see myself dropping a 15 palette and losing all my shadows. I would cry!

__nini

is it okay to say I HATE YOU right about now?

*tear*

jp, your collection is sumthin serious. good job! =)