**my Collection**photos!!!

kimb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
i love your entire collection.. but your eyeshadow collection is just perfect... it has all the right colors..

i agree
winks.gif
thanks i feel like i need to depot them but i dont know if i want to also i need more pigments!
smiles.gif

4 just arent cutting it lol

brandiisamonkey

great collection! Which one os the Liughtest shimmery blue that you have pictured in your blue shadows collection I think its Lovely!

Kimb your collection is beautiful and colorful just like mine Im a mac addict I also have the same traincase as you but it does not hold that much of my stuff so I have to find places to stash my stuff. Between my boyfriend and mom buying me every new collection that comes out I have no where to place my makeup anymore.. I need a bigger traincase. But otherwise your collection is beautiful just like you!! Rock on girl!!

hootie2177

I love your collection! I have to post pics of mine. Where did your boyfriend get that case from? I need a new one bad!

Kim.

Is the big fluffy brush at the top powder or blush? I can't really tell in this photograph the number:

brushes_mac.jpg

Eemaan

what camera do you have i forgot to ask in my last post! love looking at your collection!

kimb

1st of all ladies that you all so much. I HAVE SO MUCH MORE STUFF NOW I SHOULD UPDATE THIS WITH NEW PHOTOS!!

2nd.. my train case is from sephora... i actually have another one thats a caboodles one now thats great for storage but not the best for travel that i got at target for 20 bucks( the lady rang up the wrong price, far be it from me to get a consionce when im getting a rad discount
winks.gif
)

3rd of all the camera i used it a Canon 20 d --- also i used a powershot 630. Both fantastic cameras if i do say so myself!