My Collection

Glitziegal

Updated big style
smiles.gif

I know you can't see what everything is, I'll try and do a better pic at the weekend. I just took these because I got a pretty pink trainxcase today.
PA250331.jpg

PA250332.jpg

PA250333.jpg

Sushi_Flower

Your collection is great! (i'm not stalking you btw, lol, just thought i'd go through everyones collection pics and 'ooh' and 'aah' over them)
That Nars collection alone must be worth alot! And you seem to have all the Shadesticks, i've never felt inclined towards them. Any particular words of temptation you have of them for me?

Btw, don't even look at my collection pic, it is shamefully small and needs updating but i'll wait till i've got some more things i'm planning on getting.

mspixieears

Got some good stuff there, and I love your Nars collection too: I'm eyeing the blush, trying to figure out what it is...

jess98765

love your collection! you have a really cool collection of fluidlines and shadesticks!! i'm so jealous!

Ms. Z

Pink traincase.

Meager? I have less than 1/2 of that and I think its too much. Nice collection. I love the pink case.

Crazy Girly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Meager? I have less than 1/2 of that and I think its too much. Nice collection. I love the pink case.

DITO
winks.gif