My constantly growing stash :-)

carandru

So I finally got around to taking some pics of my stash. I tried to label everything I could...but that didn't end up being everything. I still need to take pics of my brushes, but until then, Enjoy
cutey.gif

My eye shadows (I hope you all can read all the labels, if not just ask):
makeup2008248ga8.jpg

tcnonmacesfs4.jpg

tcmacquadsdf5.jpg

My pigments:
tcpigmentshe9.jpg

tcpiggiesampleswh6.jpg

My falsies (in case you didn't know red cherry falsies are the shiznit!! I haven't met a pair that I didn't like. If only they made the under lashes
th_e2cloud9.gif
:
tcfalsieshm2.jpg

Anything that I may use as a base:
tcbasesom0.jpg

Eyeliners:
tceyelinersqn2.jpg

Foundation/Liquid Highlighters:
tcfoundationshm6.jpg

Powders:
tcpowdersee4.jpg

Blush:
tcblushdf9.jpg

Lipstick. Both of messed up so scarlet and the sephora came like that
angry.gif
:
tcmaclipsticksmo5.jpg

tcrandomlipsticksnk0.jpg

Lipgloss:
tcmaclgzw8.jpg

tcotherlipglosseszz9.jpg

Lipliners:
traincaseliplineruc1.jpg

Misc. I moved my pro eye makeup remover to a smaller bottle b/c I kept knocking it over and wasting most of it.
nonono.gif
The milk of magnesia help combat oil, but it's pretty drying so I only use it (very lightly) as base for performances or as a mask once in awhile. I would not recommend using this on a regular basis:
tcotherxw9.jpg

TISH1124

Great stash....I am afraid to show mine all laid out..it will make me raealize what a addict I am...I counted 56 MAC unopened lipsticks last night...

I would have sent the lippies back for new ones

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great stash....I am afraid to show mine all laid out..it will make me raealize what a addict I am...I counted 56 MAC unopened lipsticks last night...

I would have sent the lippies back for new ones

I bet your stash is like 3 times the size of mine
thmbup.gif
. I'm guessing you probably have more backups than my collection as well. Lol, I feel like I need to catch up to you!

I totally should have sent those lippies back, but I am seriously that lazy. I put on my lippies w/ a brush usually anyway, so it didn't really change much (except the product lost as a result). But it sure is ugly to look at!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Amazing Collection! I want to see a FOTD with Azalea!!!!!

I haven't even used it yet!!! I definitely need to get around to that. I still have to make a FOTD w/ some purple lipstick for Tish
yes.gif
Maybe, I can incorporate all that into one look..... hmmmmmm

MAC_Diva

Omg. Great collection. How did you get your Brush Cleanser to look pink like the MAC one? When I made my brush cleanser it came out green tinged.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Diva
Omg. Great collection. How did you get your Brush Cleanser to look pink like the MAC one? When I made my brush cleanser it came out green tinged.

I used fuschia colored dish soap. It was by palmolive but I don't remember the name. I'll look it up when I get home...if we have some left lol. But, I'm sure any pinkish colored dish soap would be fine.