My day sucked....

user2

Now you can see how close happiness and sadness can be together!

The last night was horrible! I woke up for about 7 times and couldn't get to sleep again!

I had to do find a job so I went to my fav hairdresser because I knew that they were looking for a reception lady!
So I first made an appointment for my cut and color (October 23, so watch out for some pics
thmbup.gif
), btw that was the only thing that worked on this day! And then I asked if they were still looking for someone and they told me that they already had 30 inquiries... argh I need this job because I need MAC money
greengrin.gif

Ok she just gave me a number to call and ask if they're still looking!

Then I went to Mango (almost the same as H&M) and looked for some cute clothes but nothing looked great or fitted me!

After that I drove to Starbucks to get a HOT Chocolate to cheer me up and the HOT Chocolate was more of a LUKEWARM Chocolate!

So I went home to fill the 16 lbs of plum-jam I cooked while I was away!
And guess what...that dozen of jars wasn't enough to fill in the whole plum-jam! I had to get my car out of the garage again and get some more jars!
When I filled everything in its jar, I cleaned the kitchen and lied down on the couch! I lied down for about 2 1/2 hours and when I wanted to get up and go to sleep in my room I felt as if I hadn't been up for about 4 months!
Plus that my whole body started shaking and I felt cold although my skin was totally hot!
Now I'm lying in bed since that and I don't plan to get up in the near future!
I start coughing and I think I have a fever! Every slight movement feel awkward!

Oh and don't think I'm finished yet (sorry for that long story)! In the afternoon the guy I have a crush on for about a year sits behind me in his car and after he recognized me all he did was honking and waving like a complete idiot! He's such a jerk! Why can't he just be there for me and make me some chicken soup? I need a guy!!!!

Sorry for this long story!

I think I'm gonna watch The OC now! Let's hope this cheers me up!

mspixieears

aww, sorry to hear that, one of those 'comedy of errors' days.

I would have politely complained about the lukewarm chocolate though. That's a mega bummer.

jlhinbrisvegas

Sorry about your bad day. I hated trying to find a job - it's so frustrating, isn't it? I hope you get to feeling better soon.

user4

that sucks hunni... but its just one day. hope ur fever went down too!!! good luck with the job... u'll get one, dont worry!!!

user2

Now it's official....

I have a nice flu!
Yesterday I had a fever that made me feel like boiling water and I was close to
puke.gif
but I could keep it in me
greengrin.gif

I hate coughing and my thort feels sick of it and hurts soo much!

I want to eat something great but there is nothing here....
ssad.gif

Can somebody please shoot me?

Going back to bed...*cough*