My definitive MAC collection (lots 'o pics!)

NicksWifey

Ok I haven't updated this since last year and I haven't taken any recent pics, but last fall, I got myself a large chest of drawers to go on my bathroom counter. It came in great use when I lived with my parents, but I like how it looks even better on my bathroom counter at my apartment. I know I don't have any pics of it, but I have those cool lightbulbs that make my bathroom counter look like a backstage vanity, woohoo!
choochoo.gif

Anyway, onto the collection. Sorry, some of the stuff is covered up, since I have stuff all over the place. I tried my best to organize stuff before I took pics. Any questions, just ask!

Clickable thumbnails:

User93

Great collection! I like to see collections which are not that big, dont get me wrong, MACWhore's mac pr0n got me soo excited, but i like watching smaller ones, cause i dont have much myself, and it helps me to think how to organise my stuff better!

Your collection is soo cool, colours are awesome, i like the same ones, your collection rocks!

lipstickluv

You found such a nice organizer, your makeup looks great in it. You have a very nice collection, thank-you for sharing.

nanaparty.gif

Mizz.Yasmine

i think u have a good collection too! its not full of out-there shades that nobody even uses that often.i've stopped myself from doing that lol

~Maemi~

Your collection certainly has grown! I wish I bought Foolish Me when I had the chance..lucky lucky girl!

You own a lot of my favourite colors

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maemi~
Your collection certainly has grown! I wish I bought Foolish Me when I had the chance..lucky lucky girl!

You own a lot of my favourite colors

Foolish Me is awesome. I'm sad it's d/c
ssad.gif
A friend suggested it to me and I never thought in a million years it would look good but it does!