My demo experience!!! EEEK! Loooong post!

baybehbekah

oooo thats cool that you got a whole new brush belt. i got a new brush belt but got left over brushes. i've made a few testers but most of mine are from previous employees. very cool!
smiles.gif

Celly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Congrats so what location will you be working at?

Are you in So. Cal. If so what location will you be working at. We might attend Basic together. I know I am scheduled for Nov.3 at the coorprate office in El Segundo.

I hope I get to pick out all new brushes also. I know they told us we will get a new brush belt, but they haven't said wheter or brushes are going to be new or not. I am thinking they will be because i will be working at a brand new counter in Bloomys. We don't open until Nov.17th.

labellalisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Are you in So. Cal. If so what location will you be working at. We might attend Basic together. I know I am scheduled for Nov.3 at the coorprate office in El Segundo.

I hope I get to pick out all new brushes also. I know they told us we will get a new brush belt, but they haven't said wheter or brushes are going to be new or not. I am thinking they will be because i will be working at a brand new counter in Bloomys. We don't open until Nov.17th.

NorCal
smiles.gif

dominicana90

Hey idk if I already asked you this but which location are you at? I'm in Nor Cal too. I'm thinking about trying again after the seminar at Macy's in Sunrise Mall!

Re: My demo experience!!! EEEK! Loooong post! **UPDATE**

Was just curious.. How do you find out about these job fairs? I've been reading a lot of them on here and was interested in how I could get that info. I wish you all the best of luck and please keep us posted.

dominicana90

Re: My demo experience!!! EEEK! Loooong post! **UPDATE**

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmakeupaddict
Was just curious.. How do you find out about these job fairs? I've been reading a lot of them on here and was interested in how I could get that info. I wish you all the best of luck and please keep us posted.

this is how they do there interview. at least in northern cali. you just hand in an app and you will be contacted by the recruiter