My entire make up collection

Heiaken

I know I have a thread about my MAC collection but I though it would be fun to show you the whole contects up my make up bags, because I do have other stuff than MAC also
winks.gif

The whole lot:

meikit003.jpg

This is where I store my stuff, really need to get a proper traincase..

Brushes:

meikit008.jpg

brush rolls, the larger one is Make Up Store (MUS) and the smaller one is Make Up Factory

meikit010.jpg

The Bodyshop brushes

meikit014.jpg

Gosh brushes

meikit017.jpg

MAC brushes; 182, 168. 227, 217, 239, 242, 194, 316

meikit019.jpg

misc brushes, Lumene, Isadora (one of my favs!), MUS

Face stuff:

meikit037.jpg

Prep + Prime Skin, Maxfactor Lasting Performance 100Fair, SFF NC15, Maxfactor Mastertouch Under-eye concealer Ivory303, L'Oreal Touche Magique, Select Cover Up NW15, MUS cover all red, MUS cover all mix

meikit044.jpg

Rimmel Silky Loose Face Powder 001 Translucent, Loose Blot Powder Medium, Isadora Mineral Compact Powder 20 Translucent Sand and 22 Warm Alabaster, The Bodoshop Tea Tree oil Facial Oil Blotting Paper, Papier Poudre Rachel, MUS Hightech lighter Platina

meikit033.jpg

MSF Northern Light and Glissade, MSF duo Light Medium, Lumene Natural Code Mineral Bronzer, H&M Glow in the Dark Bronze Glow
second row: mineralize blushes Nuance, Warm Soul and Merrily, MUS Powder Blush Glam Rose, CCB Hush

Lips:

meikit024.jpg

l/g Dreamy and Oyster Girl, Gosh lipgloss, Lumene Natural Code Smile Booster 1 Milk Chocolate, Lumene Berryfun lip gloss 4 Love So Sweet, Lancome Juicy Tubes Tunes Mulberry Blues, Labello CareGlo, s & Shine, Rimmel Jelly Gloss 060 Delicious, The Bodyshop Hi-Shine lip treatment tester, custom lipgloss made of clear gloss and p/g's bright fuchsia, basic red and frost

2848624783_60115eaea2_o.jpg

Cult of Cherry Lips, Kirsch mattene, Rapturous mattene and Jampacked, Cult of Cherry and Cherry Blossom lip glasses

meikit027.jpg

Honeylove, Rimmel 124 Bare, MUS Bare, Anytime 104 Vega, MUS Delight, Gosh Tropical Pink, Rimmel Red Hot, Lumene Aquarium, MUS Daw

Pencils:

meikit032.jpg

featuring, Gosh, Lumene, MUS, Anytime, Maxfactor

and updatet pic of the eye pencils:
2849456266_5f8d13220f_o.jpg

Eye stuff:

meikit055.jpg

Lumene Beaty Base, p/p Painterly, MS e/s Sea & Sky and Fresh Green Mix, Gosh effect powder Azure, MUS glitter liner Diamond, Gosh Extreme Art eyeliner 60, L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes (I hate this!), Maybelline define-a-lash waterproof, Maxfactor Masterpiece Max
second row, p/p Greenstroke and Delft, Blacktrack, MUS cake eyeliner black and lilac,
third row Jade and Sea Me s/t, Gosh Waterproof eyeshadow Love that Gold! and Love that Moss!

meikit051.jpg

Lumene Delight Duo Midnight Swim, No7 Trio Graphite, Gosh e/s 246
second row; Lumene Delight Duo After Dark, No7 trio Beside the Sea, Gosh e/s233

meikit053.jpg

all MUS

meikit060.jpg

MAC palettes wating to be filled and quads for travelling
smiles.gif

right one: Juxt, Humid, Shroom, All that Glitters, Handwritten
left one; Print, Nehru, Carbon, Electra Night Divine, Gesso, Blue Flame, Cool Heat, Surreal, Parrot, Electric Eel

updatet palettes
2849456468_2db5774787_o.jpg

the Cult of Cherry Shadowy lady and Tempting palettes I got this week and in the 15-pan palettes thereäs two new colours, Gulf Stream in the blue/mono palette and Warming Trend in the green/neutral

Pigments:

meikit045.jpg

From top to bottom, Golden Olive, Teal, Bell Bottom Blue, Mutiny, Rebel Rock Blue, Frost, Your Ladyship, Pink Bronze, Lovely Lily

meikit047.jpg

Heiaken

btw, the Gosh dupe for 187 is horrible, sheds like crazy if you use it wiht liguid foundation and is quite hard on the face!

ah i love your pigments theres no pro store here in utah so any time mac comes out with a collection that includes pigments i am sure to get them!

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminediore
ah i love your pigments theres no pro store here in utah so any time mac comes out with a collection that includes pigments i am sure to get them!

We have only one counter here in Finland so I get most of my pigments from ebay two of them I bought for a freestanding store in Praque last march.

kittykit

What a great collection!!
smiles.gif

Just a question, MAC has arrived in Finland? I was living there from 2004-2006 and was whining about not be able to get MAC there! *lol*

Heiaken

Thank you
smiles.gif

I shoudl update this. I've gotten a bunch of new stuff and then also gotten rid of some..