Products used:
Yellow MAC eyeshadow
Blue FCUK eyeshadow
Green Barry M dust pot eyeshadow.
Purple stargazer shadow
Black Barry M liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Collosal Mascara
Berry lipgloss from the Body Shop

Hope that's enough detail for you all. If it isn't then just shout and I shall post more details of the products (colour numbers etc)

Be gentle
<3

jettica

Well so far this has been quite a successful FOTD! Thank you everyone. I shall doing something spectacular tomorrow too so you can me with black hair.
winks.gif

x

cupcake_x

Wow this is great, I love it. The colors are so beautiful and the blending is fabulous. I really hope you post some more FOTDs!

blackeneddove

I looove these colors, and you blend pretty well! My CC would be to add a highlight next time, and blend the colors up into it so they fade upwards, you know? But I have suuuch a hard time with highlighting myself, it takes a while to get a hang of it!
Hope to see more posts from you! x

jettica

Ah I see. I'll try this look when I'm out at the weekend + a highlight then will post for you. I've got pretty cool makeup today but only an Iphone to take pictures with. x

hotpink1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I looove these colors, and you blend pretty well! My CC would be to add a highlight next time, and blend the colors up into it so they fade upwards, you know? But I have suuuch a hard time with highlighting myself, it takes a while to get a hang of it!
Hope to see more posts from you! x

Exactly what i was going to say... I still have trouble with the highlight sometimes but once you get the hang of it, it totally brings the whole look together!! Please keep up the posts though, your blending is fabulous!! I also really like your tattoo!!!

jettica

Thank you all! I have taken the advice on board and as soon as I get the chance to do more funky makeup I shall post.