My First MAC dayt as a PERM 12hour Artist

dominicana90

Hey how did you go about becoming permenant? Did you ask the managers? I want to become permenant so bad but I just starteds...

Congrats on that first day!

davidsito987

Well let me just say to not give up, I freelanced for the counter I got hired at but I didnt get the perm there. I just kept freelancing for all the counters that needed help for a particular event. you have to make your face known to all of them and keep stopping by and BUY lots of STUFF so they know your name and they your you know how to use the products. Its gonna take a while so it is not gonna happen over night, especially if you just got hired....soo keep your head up,, stay up to date with all the collections and be TOTALLY helpful when your at the counters helping out....like don't just stand around and wait for customers to come up to you....help the otehr artist if they need it you gottta be PRO ACTIVE and take initiative!!! good luck!!! let me know what happensd
smiles.gif

dominicana90

Thanks so much! Now I just have to wait to get more hours! I know it'll take a while but I wasn't quite sure if they have another process for it.