• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial... be nice! ;-)-asian eyes

aizacity

I know I'm a little late on the comment, but I'd really like to know how you did this. The post is sort of wonky, you have tutorial photos from the Rated R tut in there. I'd like to see the proper post so I can recreate the look myself =) Btw, you have very nice skin! I'm so jealous!

Caffy

Thanks a bunch!!

Sorry I dont know what's wrong with my post... hmmm I'll try to fix it

faifai

I was going to say the same thing, the majority of the pics are copies of the Rated R tutorial.
smiles.gif
The finished brown look is really nice though, so if the post could show all the correct steps it'd be great.

makeupgal

You did a really great job! Love the colors. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for all of us.

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslilith
I love your Tut!
You really look like Lucy Liu (she`s so damn pretty) especially on the 2nd pic from the bottom
smiles.gif

i was gonna say the same thing!! haha
thanks for the tutorial! very pretty look

aizacity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
Thanks a bunch!!

Sorry I dont know what's wrong with my post... hmmm I'll try to fix it

Thank you for fixing this post, I really appreciate it! And I'm buying Retrospeck today because of you!

ViVaMac

Beautiful ! Your skin is wonderfull (and i don't talk of after makeup ^^), love the "tâches de rousseur".

More tutos in future
smiles.gif

Mandy22

Very pretty.
Makes your eyes seem bigger.
I love it.
And I love that you do not cover up all your freckles, cause they are so cute
smiles.gif