My Humble Collection

love_and_hate

This isnt all my make up, just my MAC. I have a lip lacquer and another jar of pigment on the way. But I need more shadows.

showertime011.jpg

Breakdown of whats there

Pigments
Samples from left to right : Pink Opal, Deep Purple, Crystalled Purple, Violet, Blue Storm, Pink Pearl, Crystalled Green and Golden Olive
Full size : Rose, White Gold and RR Blue

Eyeshadows
Electric Eel
Lil'Lily

Lip Products
Top to Bottom : Summerfete TLC, Cyber Lipstick, Darkside Lipstick and Spring Bean Lustreglass

Other
Saucepot Glitter Liner
Studio Finish in NC 20

Thats it!

iluvtinkerbell23

how do you get pigment samples? are they all from ebay? i recently went into my MAC counter at macy's and asked for samples and they said they didn't have any...

PrimpinKitty

They should *make* samples for you, unless they ran outta containers. At my counter, they're pretty generous =) possibly because i'm a regular ..hehe

love_and_hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtinkerbell23
how do you get pigment samples? are they all from ebay? i recently went into my MAC counter at macy's and asked for samples and they said they didn't have any...

I actually bought them off the livejournal community, Macsaleswap, as well as some of my lovely friends giving them to me.
I've never gotten samples at a counter because I'm too afraid to ask for them, lol. Even though almost every time I go, I spend a shitload, lol.

Kali

lily

can i ask about the green lipgloss? what do u use it for does it give sparkle or what ?

love_and_hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily
can i ask about the green lipgloss? what do u use it for does it give sparkle or what ?

It gives a really nice golden sort of sheen to the lips. Very shimmery, but not glittery. It really doesnt look green at all unless you REALLY pile it on, and my lips arent overly pigmented.
I'm not gonna lie though, I bought it caz it was bright green
smiles.gif

Still turned out looking wonderful

Kali