My Inglot Ordeal - Email of Complaint Included

glammy girl

It seems as though Inglot USA is having alot of service issues which is totally unacceptable as they do consider themselves to be a high end company and for their service, especially their online service to be so lacking is definately a cause for concern. I cannot say I have had any problems, on the contrary, Inglot South Africa is very efficient, in store as well as online. I hope Inglot realizes where their faults lie and rectify them before losing more customers than they probably already did.

Genn

I'm glad I found this thread! I also made an order ONLINE order on the 12th of August and then made a second one the 16th of August. After realizing I still have not recieved a shipping notice for the second one. I emailed them last night but now I am doubtful I will get a response. I was hoping they were just busy due to their Birthday Sale. If this is the usual way of doing business I wont be ordering online anymore. So many bloggers talk about how wonderful Innglot products are that I wanted to try them out but this whole experience has put me off. Why dont the bloggers talk about the experince with the shipping issues? There is more to a company than products. Customer service, Reliability, Shipping process etc are also an important part of your experience. The shadows are ordered I wanted for FALL, right now I'm hoping I dont get them this SPRING. I know I haven't had to wait as long as other people but not getting a shipping confirmation made me really uneasy.

kimmietrinh

Is anyone having issues with check out? I had emailed support regarding the birthday sale, and they gave me a unique code. However, it keeps saying that debit authorization failed. I'm using Paypal and have never had an issue with my linked credit card. I also tried to use my bank account linked to Paypal instead of the cc, but it also indicated debit authorization failure. I can't find any option to checkout directly with my credit card. I've refreshed, logged out, logged back in, and everything! The 212 number isn't working, and I just want to place my order after waiting two days for the discount to work!

samsonsmomma

Yes, I could not use the 20% off code, it kept saying "promotion code not found." I tried BIRTHDAY and birthday, capitalization made no difference. I got tired of it and took everything out of my cart. Heck with it, it is not worth the hassle.

Genn

I think I would be relieved if it didnt work for me. They charge your card right away and i still have no idea when I'm suppose to recieve my stuff. I have emailed Inglot twice now and still no response.

Bettycoque

I made an order on Aug. 30, 2012 and the "authorized" status remained until today Sept. 10, 2012. I called the number others mentioned, 347-426-9885. The lady who answered was very nice, she prepared an overnight shipment and gave me 20% off for the delay. She also gave me the tracking number over the phone. I guess it is safe to order online just make sure you follow up with a phone call a few days later. I don't have a store near me so this will do.

Ambre Tucker

I've always wanted to place an order through them I've heard such great things about the product but i hate flaky CS.

yamiraq1984

My 1st time ordering Inglot online and I'm turned off!!! My husband got me the Freeedom 20 palette with all the rainbow colors for Xmas & when the ordered arrived the Palette was missing & color 102R... For the past 5 days we have been call ALL the number on the Contact Page. Sent emails. Even sent messages.... NOTHING! Our CC was charged for the products, the order statement says it shipped... But nothing. I really wanted this, I heard nothing but great things about the products from Inglot, but I will NEVER get anything from them ever again due to the CS & the clueless people that work for them!

Shypo

Have you tried this email address? They are very nice, and very accommodating. I know it's frustrating to try to get them to answer, but I've had very good luck with email.

HanFj

Wow, if I had known about all these online issues with Inglot I would have never ordered from them. I too, am experiencing the same problems with Inglot Customer Service. I placed an order online, my PayPal acocunt was charged immediately. They emailed me to say my products had shipped.

When it arrived yesterday, February 12, one item was missing from the package, EVEN though the invoice says it was shipped.

I called the 855-224-1922 number online, and my call went to voicemail. However, I was unable to leave a message because it prompted the mail box was full. How can their mail box be full???? Aren't they checking their messages????? If they're not checking their voice messages, whose to say they're even checking their emails.

I emailed them also and have received no reply. I also called the store, 212-672-7124 and the sales assistant was nice but she told me to call the warehouse as she didn't have access to my order from the store. She gave me this number, 347-426-9885, which I immediatly called, but I think it got forwarded to the 855-224-1922 number or had the same voice message because I still couldn't leave a message because the box is full.

So I'm out of luck, can't call and haven't received an email. I know their products are affordable, so it'll be only $12 I'm losing, but come on. For a company who claims to have amazing products, which they do, their customer service is the WORST I have ever come across.

I plan to file a complaint with PayPal if I don't hear from them, and will never buy from Inglot online again.

I hope your experience is better than mine!!!