my lil princess is here!!

MACLovin

Awww, congratulations on your beautiful little girl! She is so precious, enjoy her
bigheart.gif

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
CONGRATS MAMA!!!! desiree is so beautiful.. whew you made the baby shower just in time! you would have been like me and had the baby sitting attneding his own shower LOL! i'm so happy both of you are healthy and doing well! will the (you tube) updates continue with her?

thanx
smiles.gif
and yeah ima do post partum vids with her.. yep exactly a week after the shower she goes n pops out lol

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Awww she's gorgeous! I knew this was your thread before I even clicked on it! Congratulations!! x

lol thx girl
smiles.gif

Kayteuk

Whens the you tube video coming? I stalk your channel and had a feeling she would be coming early.
Very happy for you :) Looks like you have a little diva there!

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
yep exactly a week after the shower she goes n pops out lol

hee! she knows when a haul is all hers!

congrats! both of you look fabulous! d(^_^)b

Chikky

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

And she is so alert! I showed my mom your pics, and she said I was just like that; all alert. She's gonna be a nibby, curious little thing.
smiles.gif

User93

Congrats! She's such a little princess! And wow you look gorgeous in the 1st pic... mama you keep it hot even in the hospital! waait are you wearing make-up in hospital huh???
winks.gif

Congrats!!!

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
Congrats! She's such a little princess! And wow you look gorgeous in the 1st pic... mama you keep it hot even in the hospital! waait are you wearing make-up in hospital huh???
winks.gif

Congrats!!!

lol i had to MAC it out for the hospital lol, but i didnt even realize i was gonna go into labor that night lol