My love affair with PaintShop Pro XI (pic heavy!)

DevinGirl

These are of me...not because I'm conceited, it's just that I'm the only one that will be a willing photo subject! I've taught myself with this wonderful software & think I've gotten pretty good. Thanks for stopping by!

(the older ones are first & the newer ones last)

Contemplayshun
contemplayshunbc9.jpg

Silence of the Devin
silenceofthedevinpf2.jpg

My attempt at Sex Kittenism
sexkittengf8.jpg

Me = Nerd
goofballok3.jpg

Gruesome Twosome
33188836ai2.jpg

So Punk Rock
punkorockotc4.jpg

I did this on Flickr Tools. I did all of the picture editing though (my picture)
photocoverri4.jpg

Odd.
oddyz2.jpg

Blue Eyes (I have a thing for giving myself light eyes!)
blueeyesvs5.jpg

Oh My!
601709.jpeg

The closest to emo as I'll ever get!
emofh8.jpg

My Firey Eye
fireyepq6.jpg

Gorgon Eyes
618482.jpeg

I have no witty title for this one
618489.jpeg

Gotta love computer-generated green eyeshadow
fakegreendi3.jpg

Soft & Heavy
softqc1.jpg

Neato
greeneyesxw2.jpg

I was going for some sort of Hyde/Jeckyll thing
jeckylldx2.jpg

This is awesome! (I just uploaded a pic onto a website on this one, I can't take all of the credit!)
asdfasbi2.jpg

Helicopters that deliver love! (computer-generated red highlights)
helicoptersco4.jpg

These 2 aren't photoshopped, just cool!
stilettosch6.jpg

(I have a great contrast feature on my camera & ColorMax contact lenses)
valentinelk4.jpg

And finally to show how far I've come...*gasp* a picture of me when I was 15! I'm 24 now. Thanks for looking & I hope you all enjoyed!

youngmm7.jpg

magi

Oh sooo cool... I love playing around with PHOTOSHOP, but I never have ideas what to do - there is so much possible. Great, you are so creative...

M.A.C.tastic

Hey, your photos are to die for!!! so creative and you are so beautiful. I also had a few questions about the program you used would you mind if I pm'd you?

~LadyLocks~

Holy cray...your a pro. I have that program and don't even know how to use it. I wished you live close by so you can give me a tutorial lol. Hmm...I figured your were some kind of pro just by looking at your signature picture. Oh how I wish I had your skillz with PSP.

Ms. Z

Beautiful work, you look great. I love the picture w/the purple eyes. I have always wanted that hairstyle, but my hair is too curly (i'm not a candidate for a hair relaxer).

mzcelaneous

Cuuuute photos! I have a love affair with adobe photoshop as well. One of these days I'm gonna post my "artwork" too heh.

MsCuppyCakes

Awesome! You've learned alot and showccased your talent well.
Is this a hobby or do you want to work in Graphic Arts?

DevinGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Awesome! You've learned alot and showccased your talent well.
Is this a hobby or do you want to work in Graphic Arts?

Thank You
smiles.gif
Well right now things are a bit hectic for me personally. Once the smoke settles I'd love to go to school & figure out how to fiddle with pictures for $. It'd be the greatest! Right now it's just a hobby.

tadzio79

wow looks like you've become a pro with the program!
I always tell myself how I need to learn photoshop, thanks for the inspiration!

~LadyLocks~

Whoops..I just noticed how you said you uploaded the picture in your signature, guess I missed that one lol. Either way, your skills are fantastic
clap.gif

micky_mouse

oh i have corel paint shop pro and im so lost is this what you have?or if not can you explain or make a tut about chaning eye colors and other stuff please?
your stuff looks great i cant wait til i can make stuff like that

kaliraksha

oh my goodness... are you trying to make me cheat on photoshop cs2? he will be so upset as we spend all our free time together... but this paintshop pro xi looks alluring... but ill probably open it up and stare blankly at it and realize i was looking at your skills and not the tools... great great great work

DevinGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
oh my goodness... are you trying to make me cheat on photoshop cs2? he will be so upset as we spend all our free time together... but this paintshop pro xi looks alluring... but ill probably open it up and stare blankly at it and realize i was looking at your skills and not the tools... great great great work

Haha. I'd never want to you cheat! Maybe a little though. I'm self-taught & once you get the hang of it...it's pretty hard to wrench yourself away from. Photoshop CS2? I've never heard of that. I tried an Adobe program (evaluatory) & couldn't figure that out for the LIFE of me. So if you use another program, chances are I'd be lost. Thanks again for the compliments. You're all so sweet!!