My lovely collection (inc pics!!)

trollydolly

I thought it was about time i updated my collection. its grown quite a lot in the past few months. Ive only been buying mac since last september and i have spent an obscene amount of money on makeup since then.
sorry if the pics arent amazing, i really need to learn how to use my camera!

SNV31280.jpg

where it all lives

SNV31127.jpg

face powders:
(from left to right, top to bottom): bronzing powder golden, beauty powder pearl sunshine, ipp sassed up, msf light flush, msf warmed, msf new vegas, msf porcelain pink, ipp delicacy, ipp belightful.

SNV31140.jpg

face powders:
(top row,left to right): ipp delicacy, ipp belightful, ipp sassed up
(bottom row, left to right): bronzing powder golden, beauty powder pearl blossom.

SNV31154.jpg

msfs:
(from left to right): warmed, light flush, new vegas, porcelain pink

SNV31157.jpg

SNV31159.jpg

blushers:
(top row, left to right): peachykeen, sunbasque, hipness.
(bottom row, left to right): well dressed, true romantic, dollymix, fashion frenzy.

SNV31169.jpg

face stuff:
(top row, left to right): prep + prime, diorskin forever foundation 10, sff nw20, sff nw15, mineralize satinfinish nw20, hyper real nw200
(bottom row, left to right): select cover up nw15, studio finish concealer nw15, select moisturecover nc15.

SNV31170.jpg

more face stuff:
(from left, clockwise): sculpt and shape duo bone beige/emphasize, blot powder medium, studio tech nw20, mineralize skinfinish natural light, select sheer pressed nw15, fast responce eye cream.

SNV31178.jpg

eye shadows:
(top row, left to right): nanogold, wedge, remotely grey, blanc type, aquadisiac
(middle row, left to right): naked lunch, rich flesh, dark edge, satin taupe, parrot
(bottom row, left to right): modest tone, patina, neutral pink, poison pen, stars n rockets.

SNV31189.jpg

quads and pigments:
(top row, left to right): smoking eyes quad, gentle fume quad, random quad with wedge and honey lust.
(bottom row, left to right): tan, gold stroke, your ladyship, sweet sienna, teal.

SNV31192.jpg

paint pots and mineralize eye shadows:
paint pots (left to right): bare study, rubenesque.
mes (left to right): silversmith, earthly riches, engaging.

SNV31198.jpg

eye and brow stuff:
(left to right): ysl faux cils mascara black, prep + prime lash, plushlash mascara plushblack, brow set clear (it used to be clear!), eye kohl teddy, eyebrows lingering pencil, technakohl liner graphblack, rimmel eye brow pencil dark brown.

SNV31206.jpg

my two lonely lip pencils:
(left to right): magenta, brick.

SNV31208.jpg

slimshines, mattenes and misc:
(left to right): prep +prime lip, tinted lip conditioner petting pink, bare, long stem rose, composure, flattering, poise, 40's pink.

SNV31213.jpg

fafi and viva glam l/s:
(back row, left to right): fun n sexy, strawbaby, utterly frivolous, not so innocent.
(front row, left to right): viva glam II, viva glam V.

SNV31217.jpg

pink l/s:
(back row, left to right): 3N, politely pink, utter pervette, angel.
(front row, left to right): syrup, bombshell.

SNV31230.jpg

misc l/s:
(left to right): budding lust, blankety, masque.

SNV31231.jpg

neutral and coral l/s:
(left to right): hug me, twig twig, rubia, plastique, sandy b.

SNV31243.jpg

lipglasses:
(top row, left to right): totally it, cult fave, sugar trance, love rules, red romp, corsette, prr, nymphette.
(bottom row, left to right): nothingless, love nectar, c thru, underage, viva glam v, 2N, ample pink.

SNV31260.jpg

brushes (which desperately need cleaning!):
(left to right): 150, 116, 169, 168, 187, 190, 224, 217, 219, 239, 182

SNV31263.jpg

se and misc brushes:
(left to right): clinique blusher brush, clinique bronzer brush, 187se, 168se, 190se, 194se, 252se, 212se, 217 se, 209se, 275se.

Hope you enjoyed!

anaibb

You have a great collection! Congrats!
BTW, can you tell me the names of the two e/s on the top row, on the left?
Thanks!

trollydolly

thanks for ur replies everyone!

the eye shadows:
top row: satin taupe (love it!), honey lust, stars n rockets.
bottom row, left to right: parrot, aquadisiac.

the pigments: teal, rose, your ladyship, sweet sienna, gold stroke.

trollydolly

i love the prep and prime skin. it makes my skin soooo soft! ive just finished my first bottle of it. still havent found the foundation for me yet :-S

glam8babe

wow lovely collection
smiles.gif
isnt it great when your bf buys u mac!! i love it lol
i cant beleive how much stuff u have since september :| god knows how big it will be NEXT september lol

trollydolly

he spoils me lol. i wrote him a list of stuff i wanted for xmas and i made it quite long incase some stuff was out of stock but he went and bought everything i had on my list! bless him