My MAC collection (lots of pics!)

angelica

Here is my collection ...its small but I love it and its growing!!

These are my greens:
Overgrown, Lucky Green, Metamorph, Velvet Moss, Guacamole, Lime, Aquavert
IMG_0558.jpg

These are my blues:
Waternymph, Jewel Blue, Parrot, Aquadisiac, Blue Absinthe, Prose And Fancy, Belle Azure, Pompous Blue, Flashtrack, Zonk Bleu!
IMG_0559.jpg

These are my purples:
Leisuretime, Sensualize, Plum, Jeweltone, Fountainbleu, Beauty Marked, Trax
IMG_0560.jpg

These are my pinks:
Pink Papillion, Cranberry, Sushi Flower, Full Flame, Coral, Peppier, Budding Beauty
IMG_0561-1.jpg

My browns, neutrals, and golds:
Rummy, Mystery, Patina, Summer Neutral, Romp, Wishful, Casablanca, Gorgeous Gold, Elite
IMG_0562.jpg

My others and my only Nars item:
Chrome yellow, Orange, Nars:Rated R
IMG_0564.jpg

Quads and doubles:
Thunder Eyes, Well-Plumed Eyes, Laze Eyes, Heat/Element, Bright Side/Gallery Gal
IMG_0563.jpg

Fluidlines:
Blue Peep, Delphic, Frostlite, Brassy
IMG_0566.jpg

Pigments:
Blue, Azreal Blue, Golders Green, Gold Dusk, Sunnydaze, Blue Brown, Accent Red, sample of Fuchsia
IMG_0567.jpg

Liners:
Forever Green p.p pencil, Graphblack tech. liner Kajal, Glamourgold g/l, Peacocky g/l, Aqualine l/l
IMG_0568.jpg

Lip:
Wonder-Struck l/g, middle one ???, Full For You p/g, Clear l/g
IMG_0573.jpg

Brushes (the number not showing is the 252):
IMG_0570.jpg

And the rest:
Studio Tech NC35, Pinch O' Peach blush, Studio Finish concealer NW25, Bare Canvas paint, Beige-Ing s/s
IMG_0572.jpg

I did not name them in the order that they are shown in the pictures and for some reason the colors came out looking darker:confused:
Thanx for looking

Oh and BTW does anyone else use this? Its so good, I love it and it smells really good too ...and no, it doesnt get me high lol
IMG_0574.jpg

Ms. Green Eyes

great collection... and i have smelled the hempz before and really liked it, but was reluctant when it came to actually purchasing it... Is it really that good? And, if you dont mind, where did you buy it... I totally forgot where I saw it at.

angelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
Great collection! I'm missing my pots right about now..
ssad.gif

I have thought about buying the pallets ...but I dont know ...I feel like ill eventually regret it

angelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Green Eyes
great collection... and i have smelled the hempz before and really liked it, but was reluctant when it came to actually purchasing it... Is it really that good? And, if you dont mind, where did you buy it... I totally forgot where I saw it at.

I love it! I even have the lip balm. I love the moisturizer cause it doesnt feel oily and my face feels fresh. I dont remember what the name of the store is but I know its one of those stores that you always find at the malls that sells Beauty stuff ..ill just get back to you on the name.

CincyFan

Very nice collection. I love your greens.

Hempz is a nice lotion, the scent is too strong for me though. Sally Beauty sells a knock-off version for half price. You can find Hempz online very easily.

DaizyDeath

there use to be a Hempz store next to where i use to live
they had lip balm and all sorts of stuff.

nice collection!