My MAC Collection ***PICS***

shellybells82

UPDATED 01/08/08
OK so since the last time I posted pics of my collection here, well, it has exploded. First off, I've been collecting for YEARS. I first discovered MAC in like 1996. But yeah, I have WAAAAY too much MAC.
th_LMAO.gif
But its what I collect and its what makes me happy.
yahoo.gif
Here is where I house it all, in my bathroom. Not pictured are my traincases, carryall, brush clutches, and some other misc stuff... So without further ado, I present my sickness MAC collection.
ENJOY!!
th_DANCE.gif

I didn't want to move all my non-MAC stuff outta the way for the pic, so
tong.gif

IMG_3878.jpg

Non-MAC is the tower to the left, to the left
cutey.gif
Only MAC in the one to the right
IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

I know. I should have pulled out all my palettes and opened them. Oh well.
IMG_3892.jpg

TADA!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
clap.gif

k_im

whoa! i was wondering what your collection must look like since i buy from your sales all the time :p

Eemaan

:bigpimp: :holysheep:

OMG i am an organisation freak and i love the way you have everything arranged! im inspired!

is that a mac traincase? would you recommend buying one? and what font did you use over your pics?
thmbup.gif

shellybells82

yup, the 1st one is my MAC one... honestly, i don't think its worth all the moolah... when i originally bought it i was told "oh its heat resistant and insulated and..." blah blah blah... well, its not. 2nd, it tips over when theres no weight in the bottom 3rd, the freakin strap broke on it when i boarding an airplane and it fell and cracked like 6 shadows and
th_remoteImage-61.gif
4th, its a lot of $$ and heavy and yeah.... its easy to think about what i don't like about it... but in the end its MAC and i wouldn't get rid of it for the world
rofl.gif
oh and the font is "Angelina"