My Mac Interview?!??????

xcutiepie331x

What part of Cali are you from? Which location did you apply for? I'm in Cali too and I applied online for general inquiry cosmetics at Macys, and it said full time as well. I scheduled an interview for next week and now Im wondering if they will do the same to me...Thats why im curious which location you are in.. I actually want MAC too, but i figured I should start off somewhere and gain more experience before I try MAC...Im way too scared to approach them..but congrats on getting an interview! good luck!

pinkkvintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcutiepie331x
What part of Cali are you from? Which location did you apply for? I'm in Cali too and I applied online for general inquiry cosmetics at Macys, and it said full time as well. I scheduled an interview for next week and now Im wondering if they will do the same to me...Thats why im curious which location you are in.. I actually want MAC too, but i figured I should start off somewhere and gain more experience before I try MAC...Im way too scared to approach them..but congrats on getting an interview! good luck!

im from so cal... around san diego

thank you

TamiChoi

good luck
thmbup.gif