my make-up collection (21 pics) ^__^"

lexiesupagirl

UPDATED COLLECTION COMING SOON
smiles.gif

xxxxxxxx

lexiesupagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantheuse
Nice collection. What's the blush to the left of the Fafi blush?

plum foolery
smiles.gif

TDoll

I love your brush collection!! (and I'm totally jealous of the my little pony container...)

User93

awesome collection, and i LOVE those lip smackers, all of them, especially skittles ones.. Go ahead, make me jealous, plese tell me where you bought them (like i could get it here, but anyways), how much are they and do they taste good or only smell??? thanks
smiles.gif

lexiesupagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
awesome collection, and i LOVE those lip smackers, all of them, especially skittles ones.. Go ahead, make me jealous, plese tell me where you bought them (like i could get it here, but anyways), how much are they and do they taste good or only smell??? thanks
smiles.gif

thank you:*
(i just saw you profile and, may i say- you are so pretty, Im jealous!)
I bought them in Poland;p my local drug store carries them
smiles.gif

Tinkee-Belle

OMG......... I am so totally jelous of that my little pony brush holder... where oh where did u get it from?

lexiesupagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
OMG......... I am so totally jelous of that my little pony brush holder... where oh where did u get it from?

from the kids store- its a pencil case i guess
greengrin.gif

lexiesupagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbid
lovely and colorful collection...
how is inglot brush cleanser? any good?

its good as it comes to cleaning.. it it smells slike alcohol.. its a strong smell. but its cheap and aplicator is very handy- its a spray one (in the pic its on my mac cleanser)
i like mac brush cleanser better.