woodwinked
mulch
shroom
ricepaper
nylon
satin taupe
relaxing
sable

i am a c4 and i was wondering if there was anything else that i absolutely need.. or if there was stuff that i already have that i probably don't need. they're my babies so i'm a little biased.
cutey.gif

any opnions or feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

rosquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Tempting is a really gorgeous and versatile color. Phloof! is also great.

do you think my palette is too redundant?

claresauntie

Not if you like neutrals! I love how people rock neutrals.

Did I misunderstand your post? Are you looking to branch out from neutrals, or are you looking to expand your collection of neutrals?

rosquared

Quote:
Not if you like neutrals! I love how people rock neutrals.

Did I misunderstand your post? Are you looking to branch out from neutrals, or are you looking to expand your collection of neutrals?

well i guess i just wanted to know if there was anything i might need.. like if i was missing anything. i'm pretty happy w/ it as is, but i'm totally open to suggestions.
hmm.gif

i used to never buy stuff because i was worried it wouldn't look right, but my collection is growing because of all the suggestions i've gotten here and mua.. you girls have me EXPERIMENTING!!!
cheerleader.gif

p.s. - i'm collecting purples too, but i think i have enough of those to last me a little while.

claresauntie

Well, I like Tempting because it's so totally versatile. It's the color I use to ease people into trying brighter colors! I use Tempting on the lid and/or crease and a bit of the color on the inner lid.

You'd look pretty in greens. Do you have any of them? Swimming is a favorite of a lot of people. I also like Humid and Juxt.

Do you have Club??? It's a really cool color, especially if you play with it wet! But it's not totally outrageous, so if you're still color-shy you can consider it just dipping your toe in the water.
winks.gif

rosquared

Quote:
Well, I like Tempting because it's so totally versatile. It's the color I use to ease people into trying brighter colors! I use Tempting on the lid and/or crease and a bit of the color on the inner lid.

You'd look pretty in greens. Do you have any of them? Swimming is a favorite of a lot of people. I also like Humid and Juxt.

Do you have Club??? It's a really cool color, especially if you play with it wet! But it's not totally outrageous, so if you're still color-shy you can consider it just dipping your toe in the water.
winks.gif

oh yeah! greens are pretty!! i have humid, juxt, sumptuous olive, greensmoke, velvet moss, and nightlight pigment... i only do one look with them tho (sumptuous olive + juxt) lol.. i need to play around w/ them more. color combinations and blending are kinda hard for me.

claresauntie

blending just takes practice.

if you're not sure what colors go with what else, try swatching colors on your hand or the inside of your forearm. put colors next to and on top of other colors and see what you like. also play with wet and dry colors, too. remember: rules are for losers!
th_loser.gif
do what you think looks good!
clap.gif

Latest posts