My progress with THE pics...

Jaim

Good job! I've been hitting the gym for the past couple months and I don't feel like I've been getting results at all, but this gives me some hope. Haha.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
Good job! I've been hitting the gym for the past couple months and I don't feel like I've been getting results at all, but this gives me some hope. Haha.

Interesting... sometimes it takes awhile for results to come. Just make sure your drinking enough water, your diet is where it needs to be for results, and also be sure to get plenty of rest.

If none of that works, just take some time away from the scale or mirror and don't worry about numbers or a reflection. It can help, trust me. :thumbsup:

Pei

Great progress!!!

Ur body's more well-defined now.

Esp ur arms...wow!

*Ego shoots up* =D

Eemaan

what a great transformation, you have alot to be proud of. what kind of food did your diet actually consist of?

Tyester

I probably ate about 3lbs of a chicken a day, or it felt like 3 lbs worth.

But any chicken or beef, usually ground or eye of round stea, were all cooked on a George Foreman grill. Then usually I would bring tuna to work, mixed with a little mustard, relish, or any other lower sodium condiments that I thought might taste good.

As for vegetables, alot of green beens, its the only one I can cook quickly, and eat painlessly. Sometimes I'd eat brocolli which I actually like, but usually wait for it in a "diet" microwave dinner. But I didn't want to eat alot of the frozen meals, so it was a rarity.

As for fats, a spoonful of natural peanut butter was my best friend. Sometimes I had cashews and almonds, always unsalted.

Normally I stuck to the same stuff everyday, since there really isn't much room for variety on such a strict diet. Sometimes I put on fat-free shredded cheese to add SOME taste to things, and pepper also became my new friend as well. Honestly, I did cheat a few times, but always with "healthier" choices at places, simply because I was trying to achieve two goals at once, burn fat/build muscle. Usually not achievable under normal circumstances, but I think I managed to change a little of my body composition through the process.

New goal now is to bulk up the right way, that way come January I can start cutting earlier, and alot more effectively with the knowledge I have of myself and how effectively I can change my body. Wow this was a long post, sorry if it was a boring read.
greengrin.gif