My Ruby Red Lips of the Day

Sushi_Flower

I didn't plan to wear red lips for the first time on Valentines but i was wearing a red piece with my outfit and i thought i'd take it as a chance to wear Fresh Moroccan as it's a colour i wouldn't really wear alot as it's too much for me but it felt fitting today and coordinated well with my outfit and i loved wearing it! It's such a punchy colour and really suits me (i can never find lipstick that suits me) and makes the natural tan in my skin ping! For me it's too bold to wear more than once in awhile but it's gorgeous and makes you feel like you're not just another grey face in the morning rush hour at the train station! It lasted all day aswell with eating and drinking, though i've reapplied for these photos.

redlips.jpg

Pout!
redlips2.jpg

Sorry it's only lips and there's not much to comment on! My eyes were kept very simple and now they're creased as i messed around with some eye stuff earlier.

Sushi_Flower

Thankyou everyone! I wore it again today but i wasn't feeling it as much today and it wiped off with my huge meal followed by jelly and followed by an amazing Milano hot chocolate at Caffe Nero.

Sushi_Flower

Thankyou! There is an orange/brick undertone isn't there, i think it's emphasised more in the pics but it's still there subtly in real life and that's probably why i can surprisingly pull it off with my skin tone. Wonder if i'll ever get round to wearing it again though..haha..