jess98765

Wow, your collection is HOT!!!
Nice work- i'm so jealous about your stash of eyeshadows. **drools**

dawnmelissa

i think i need a new camera...the colors turned out washed out
ssad.gif
or it could have just been the shitty lighting in my room lol

dawnmelissa

i decided to start depotting my eyeshadows...i got 6 15 palette pans...that's going to take a while, hopefully i won't have to buy any more 15 slot pans for a while..damn mac and their limited edition eyeshadows...

i've got no room in my case and it takes me a good 5 minutes to search through everything when i want to find specific color combinations, so i decided to go ahead and depot them.

i got a ton of new pigments also, i'll have to retake pics when i have everything depotted

dawnmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
You only use MAC or just choose to picture only those?

yeah, i only have mac...well, i do have a few loreal color juice tubes, i love a few of the colors, but that's nothing. i prefer mac's colors and textures to any other brand that i've tried.. i started with pigments about 2 years ago and didn't try anything else because i didn't think i'd like the eyeshadow textures, i think i had maybe 5 pigments before this year. everything else i've bought since february. before i'd use urban decay and drug store stuff, mostly revlon, but i threw all of the revlon out because i could never get the colors to work, i still have my urban decay stuff, i should probably put those into their own palette since most of them are still hardly used.

dawnmelissa

so i depotted everything in the middle of the night last night...it takes up so much less space...i'll take some new pictures, i've also gotten a few more new pigments, and have ornamentalism stuff on the way