my small mac collection.<3

missmaymay

i started getting into MAC as of june 08
thmbup.gif
. so this is my little collection so far. i obviously, have nothing compared to other people's mac collection posts (every single wonderful post
smiles.gif
, but it's a start
smiles.gif
i love looking at everyone else's post. so here's mine. i really enjoy buying MAC & hope to get a lot more in the future!
greengrin.gif
thanks for viewing!

my collection as of June 08
yahoo.gif
:

24wrnr7.jpg

where it's all stored:]
----------------------

14j3vvk.jpg

from left to right: fafi iridescent pressed powder in belightful; msf in northern light & blush in melba.
----------------------

2e3wme9.jpg

from left to right: tendertone in take a hint; nymphette lipglass; love nectar lustreglass & pinkarat lustreglass.
----------------------------

2pslzma.jpg

from left to right: paint pot in painterly; pigment samples in: pink bronze, cornflower, kitchmas & lovely lily; first eyeshadow ever in pink venus.<3
& mac shadestick in pink couture all alone
ssad.gif

------------------------------

1z5huz9.jpg

two empty travel quads for me & 181 kabuki:]
in my palette top to bottom, left to right.
1) all that glitters
2) pink freeze
3) beautiful iris
4) cork
5) expensive pink
6) stars & rockets
-------------------------------

r8b38g.jpg

only three mac brushes so far
ssad.gif
hoping to get a lot more soon!
from left to right: 239, 217 & 181. (as seen previously, lol
smiles.gif

nleslie

The photos and setup are lovely.
smiles.gif

Don't feel bad about the brushes, because I have none. I use cheap Elf brushes right now because the good Mac brushes are so expensive in Australia and I'd rather get some real, fun makeup. :p
Oh, and I want to say thanks, because I've been wanting to get Nymphette and, more importantly, Pinkarat, and I only have Love Nectar. So having a photo of all three is VERY helpful! I'm totally getting Pinkarat now.
winks.gif

pensive

That's a great collection to start with. I wish I would have got the MSF in Northern Lights.

YvetteJeannine

That's a really good beginning..You have some necessity colors and textures..It takes a while to build a big kit; I've been buying MAC religiously for four years now, and I'm still not anywhere near the humongous collections some of these people have! But, that's okay..it's not my aim to have every MAC product ever made; I just buy what I love, and know I'll use..otherwise it's a big waste. I'm satisfied with what I have..I can come up with any look under the sun (with some exceptions, of course
winks.gif
), and if something comes out that I want, I get it..That's how you must approach buying makeup
smiles.gif
You've got enough for to tide you over until you can expand...hell, that's probably more makeup than a lot of women!!

I like it !! i started this summer too ! and... i also have 3 brushes lol i have the silver holiday collection eye brushes that someone gave me but there small and the quality is different than the bigger ones ,at least i think..

missmaymay

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive
That's a great collection to start with. I wish I would have got the MSF in Northern Lights.

thank you.<3 if you're looking for a deep pink color as an MSF, MAC is re-promoting Petticoat in October
smiles.gif

missmaymay

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicta a MAC
I like it !! i started this summer too ! and... i also have 3 brushes lol i have the silver holiday collection eye brushes that someone gave me but there small and the quality is different than the bigger ones ,at least i think..

lol:] yeah, it's because the brush sets are machine mass made, so they're not as soft. but they're very cute & great to travel with! hehe.

Kayteuk

Nice collection! Its a good start and keep the photos one day to see how you started off when your collection is huge Lol!