My stash - Only 7 months old!

Lyssah

Here is my modest MAC collection, I have been collecting since Feb of this year. It drives my Fiance crazy, but he is very supportive of me.
tong.gif
winks.gif

dsc0221cw6.jpg

dsc0222id4.jpg

dsc0224ci6.jpg

dsc0225gn1.jpg

dsc0226lw9.jpg

dsc0227zc9.jpg

dsc0228mr6.jpg

dsc0229ba6.jpg

dsc0235fk6.jpg

dsc0236xp6.jpg

dsc0237tj0.jpg

dsc0250vt6.jpg

dsc0251lg8.jpg

dsc0252cj2.jpg

dsc0253nt1.jpg

dsc0254es3.jpg

dsc0255wq4.jpg

dsc0256oe3.jpg

Thanks for looking!
th_DANCE.gif

Lyssah

Thank you
smiles.gif
I also forgot to add my Viva Glam V lipstick and Stobe Blossom & Stobe Beam lip treatments (they were in my handbag!)
blush-anim-cl.gif

gigglegirl

wow. very impressed, and only since Feb?! AWESOME! (I love seeing all the little pots, and I'm prob in the minority but I hate my palettes!)

Lyssah

Thank you Everyone!
smiles.gif

Quote:
gigglegirl: (I love seeing all the little pots, and I'm prob in the minority but I hate my palettes!)

I don't really like pallets either - I only get them if the eyeshadows I want aren't available in a pot! (sorta annoying how it costs me an extra $10 dollars to get it in a pot though).

I finalised my spreadsheet last night! I have spend a total of: $7,109 (AUD).. so about 1K per month on M.A.C - I truely am addicted!
blush-anim-cl.gif

xxManBeaterxx

wow!! ive been collecting for 7 years and i think you caught up with me in eyeshadows in just 7 months!! @.@!!!

Great stash!!

Lizzie

I think we started around the same time (Fafi was my starting collection)... and your collection is so much larger than mine!
So many e/s!!!

jdechant

Wow..only 7 months!! Thats amazing! And $1000 dollars a month? I FRIGGIN WISH I COULD SPEND THAT!! Wow..looking at all your stuff makes me want to do some major hauling!! Lol...

wifey806

lol i just said "oh damn" in my head. u might wanna slow down girl! j/k, beaauuutiful collectione!