My Stuff!

TISH1124

I thought about depotting my blushes...But then I say...No...I might soon...But then No...
th_dunno.gif
I would need 3 pallets I have so many blushes

couturesista

I depotted my 2 cremeblushes, and my peachykeen( my first blush) I almost died when I saw my Sweet William melting, even though I rarely wear it, I don't want it ruined. I wear Laid Back almost everyday, especially in the winter its so pretty! I really appreciate all ur help TISH, thanks!

ClaireAvril

Yoink..
I am soooo copying you withthe peachy keen .. laid back looks sexy too..

Haven't tried the cream blushes yet. My skin gets shiny throughout the day .. i think i should try sweet william though...

Thanks

mizzbeba

Nice brush roll. Where's it from. And uhmmmm what's that on the left side of the brush roll, if I may ask??

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbeba
Nice brush roll. Where's it from. And uhmmmm what's that on the left side of the brush roll, if I may ask??

It's a MAC Brush Roll. My BF brought it for me some odd yrs ago. If u mean the silver thingy, its part of the brush roll, its a zipper bag. If u mean the little green thing , that's the pouch from the Color Forms Brush Set. I hope I explained that clear enough
thmbup.gif

elmo1026

OMG your collection is so cute. I was wondering is that Babyphat foundation or bronzer and which color is it? and how do you like it?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Thanks! More pics

FFR...I cannot see these lil %$#$ pictures....
nonono.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
FFR...I cannot see these lil %$#$ pictures....
nonono.gif

I know this was before my advanced pic uploading class!
lol.gif
I'll retake them over and repost. Don't be clowning me girl
winkiss.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
OMG your collection is so cute. I was wondering is that Babyphat foundation or bronzer and which color is it? and how do you like it?

Its a KLS Beauty Powder, I forgot the name, but I brought it from T.J. Max for $3, can't beat that and I luv it
thmbup.gif

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbeba

haha I was gonna ask the same thing LOL

AdlersMommy22

aw omg youve got some GREAT stufff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come over and we can hang out and do makeovers on eachother?!
winks.gif
greengrin.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
aw omg youve got some GREAT stufff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come over and we can hang out and do makeovers on eachother?!
winks.gif
greengrin.gif

Sure, you can teach me how to do the Adlers'Mommy hot smokey liner!
th_DANCE.gif
I can't apply black eyeliner to save my life. I always look like I've been hit in the eye with a bag of knickels
tong.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Sure, you can teach me how to do the Adlers'Mommy hot smokey liner!
th_DANCE.gif
I can't apply black eyeliner to save my life. I always look like I've been hit in the eye with a bag of knickels
tong.gif

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif