My teeny haul!

messhead

I have been trying to pay off my credit card debt so I hadn't bought anything in a while... But I got the urge so I went to my nearby CCO and bought a brow shader and the concealer slide thingy with the three different concealers in it... THEN I was debating to get New Vegas and I figured I might cause i'd probably regret it later so I bought it....

Back to paying off debt!
ssad.gif

mariecinder

I'm in the same boat but when it comes to MAC I can't help myself! Everyone needs to spoil themselves every once and a while. =]

YvetteJeannine

Oooo...You're lucky to get the Concealer palette...I've been wanting one of those, but they were Limited Edition, so I can't find them anywhere....You really lucked out....And it's a good thing you *did* buy the New Vegas....they will probably be sold out fast, and if you didn't get it, you'd regret it....Good for you!
smiles.gif

PS: Have you tried that palette yet? If so, how do you like it??

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Oooo...You're lucky to get the Concealer palette...I've been wanting one of those, but they were Limited Edition, so I can't find them anywhere....You really lucked out....And it's a good thing you *did* buy the New Vegas....they will probably be sold out fast, and if you didn't get it, you'd regret it....Good for you!
smiles.gif

Nice Haul! we have to get a little something now and then for our effort, right?!
smiles.gif

I agree YvetteJeannine... my concealer palette is just about empty... I should have bought 2
ssad.gif

I am still hoping that MAC will do that again, b/c it is such a staple item and nice to blend to get an exact match!

messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine

I haven't tried it yet... The girl at the CCO was just putting them out and they had a lot of them in all three colors. I think it was an impulse MAC purchase!!! lol.