MY Toronto MAC haul

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
me too, I wish I had picked up two of the SE Brush sets when I was there on the Saturday. Darn... I'll just have to grab some in June, provided I get tickets again.

Really? I actually wish I had bought more full size brushes. Now I'm thinking the $30 I paid for the kit wasn't worth it - the only brushes I think I'll use from it are the 217 and 275. These kits (without bags) used to be $20, but the $30 now isn't worth it IMO, I usually only end up using about 2 brushes from each kit. Full size brushes at $12-$20 are really good though.

mintbear82

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Really? I actually wish I had bought more full size brushes. Now I'm thinking the $30 I paid for the kit wasn't worth it - the only brushes I think I'll use from it are the 217 and 275. These kits (without bags) used to be $20, but the $30 now isn't worth it IMO, I usually only end up using about 2 brushes from each kit. Full size brushes at $12-$20 are really good though.

I saw the fullsized brushes there, but I really had my heart set on getting some full sized 217s and a 224s. Unfortunately, they did not have them ( or they weren't out ) on the day I was at the sale. Plus, I'm going on a 40 day trip around Europe this summer, and I was hoping they would save me some space because the SE brushes are smaller. Also, I knew I wouldn't be too heartbroken if I forgot one of the SE brushes in a hotel room.

I need to get some travel makeup tips.
mac_addict.gif

Civies

I also regret lots ..
ssad.gif
I regret not picking up any brushes and I want more lippies! But overall I love everything. Except I lost my select cover-up, I don't know where it went!

And I didn't go on Sunday but I heard the free gift was just some EL samples and something from naked honey that wasn't very special

Great haul!