My Traincase, since Summer '05

Trax

I'm finally posting my MAC collection that has been growing rapidly since this past summer. It's an addiction and I can't stop
yahoo.gif

Foundations, Loose Powders, Studio Fix, Blot Powder, Bronzer, Iridescent Powder, Concealor, Face Prep+Prime
IMG_0278b.jpg

Fluidlines, Mascaras, Liquid Liner, Paint, Shadestick, #7 Lashes, Duo Glue, Cream Color Base
IMG_0277b.jpg

Mineralize Skin Finishes
IMG_0263b.jpg

Blushes
IMG_0264b.jpg

Pigment Samples and Full Size Pigments
IMG_0275b.jpg

Eyeshadows
IMG_0269b.jpg

1st half of Eyeshadows
IMG_0265b.jpg

2nd half of Eyeshadows
IMG_0268b.jpg

Lipsticks, Lipglasses, Lustreglasses, Lipgelees, Lacquers, Lip Liners, Tint Toons
IMG_0284b.jpg

Lipsticks
IMG_0289b.jpg

Lipglasses, Lustreglasses, Lipgelees, Lacquers
IMG_0287b.jpg

Brush Clutch and Brushes
IMG_0281b.jpg

Wipes, Brush Cleanser, Nordies exclusive Brush Set (case), Brush Clutch
IMG_0280b.jpg

heenx0x0

It's crazy how much MAC you have!! Crazy in a *wish I had it* sorta way! There are 2 items that I would love to know what colors they are...
Bottom row 3rd one on the right. It's the shimmery bronzish gold (I'm so bad at describing colors!)

0_99226.jpg
This one is the first one in the 4th row on the left (you must really like it too, it's used a lot more than the others!)
0_99822.jpg

Thanks so much!!

Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by heenx0x0
It's crazy how much MAC you have!! Crazy in a *wish I had it* sorta way! There are 2 items that I would love to know what colors they are...
Bottom row 3rd one on the right. It's the shimmery bronzish gold (I'm so bad at describing colors!)

0_99226.jpg
This one is the first one in the 4th row on the left (you must really like it too, it's used a lot more than the others!)
0_99822.jpg

Thanks so much!!

Honour for the Blush and Retrospeck for the Eyeshadow. It's been used more that the others because it was one of my first buys and it's a great color and even a highlighter.

heenx0x0

Thanks so much for the info!! Retrospeck was one of my first eyeshadows too, but I foolishly swapped it away a while ago. Sorry, one more question... do you wear Honour
over a pink or can you wear it alone. Thanks again!!

Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by heenx0x0
Thanks so much for the info!! Retrospeck was one of my first eyeshadows too, but I foolishly swapped it away a while ago. Sorry, one more question... do you wear Honour
over a pink or can you wear it alone. Thanks again!!

I wear Honour either way
smiles.gif

jess98765

omfg, this is way cool! it's amazing! i love your brush and e/s collection
smiles.gif
oh and your lippy collection...
smiles.gif

Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by andycobbdds
just take a guess....how much do you think that is worth??? just a guess..

Haha I don't even want to know, well over a $1,000 I'm sure. Just the 15 pan palettes alone are $162.50 (15 holes * $10 pro palette e/s + $12.50 pro pan) and I have 5 filled.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
Haha thanks girl! Where's your thread for your traincase?

Seems like you found the way
greengrin.gif

allan_willb

wow....u really do have a serious addiction going on...but hey at least its not CRACK lol keep it going girl!