My Vanity Area

KittieSparkles

Below is a link to my personal make-up collection. I keep the make-up that I use for myself separate from the make-up I use professionally. I had stopped using make-up for a really long time because my travel schedule was crazy and doing hair and make-up day in and day out on other people left me with no desire to do it on myself. Now that I do not really travel as much for work, I have gotten back into making myself look human.
th_DANCE.gif

I was going to also post my professional make-up stash but it was too much work doing my makeup and when I looked at my two huge traincases I opted not to.
nope.gif

Let me know if you have any questions or want to know what something is.

Picasa Web Albums - Soraya - My Makeup

Obreathemykiss

Lovely vanity! I would kill for your brushes! Do you like the Too Faced palette? Your brush boxes are gorgeous! Your collection is awesome!

KittieSparkles

Thanks Ladies.

Over all I like the Two Face palette, I just do not like the lipglosses but the shadows are very nice
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

You have such an awesome collection!! I so want to steal your shadows and brushes!! Plus, your vanity is incredible cute!

talste

phew, seeing your collection makes me feel less guilty about the money spent on mine
smiles.gif
I need to show my hubby the traincase threads one day and say "see, I'm really not that bad"
yes.gif

concertina

NICE!! That is a lipstick collection to be envious of, for sure!

What is that perfume with the pink dot on top? Its a roundish bottle with a black lid, topped with the pink dot. It looks so familiar!

KittieSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
NICE!! That is a lipstick collection to be envious of, for sure!

What is that perfume with the pink dot on top? Its a roundish bottle with a black lid, topped with the pink dot. It looks so familiar!

That is YSL's Paris <3

KittieSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I see you have NYX blushes. Are they any good/do you like them? And which shades do you have. And great collection!

I have Copper, Dusty Rose and Desert Rose. I love to use a compination of Dusty Rose and Copper. I did not like Desert Rose too much, makes me look like a hooker... hehehehe...

Over all I like them. For the price they are really good and super pigmented. I have not been able to get anymore because every time I head to Ulta they are sold out.

~Zoe~

Pretty collection, I love your vanity!
Where did you get those gorgeous boxes that hold your brushes?

KittieSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoé~
Pretty collection, I love your vanity!
Where did you get those gorgeous boxes that hold your brushes?

I got them at the dollar store during christmas.
thmbup.gif
They are actually votive candle holders. I have seem similar ones at craft stores.