my very small collection

Karlie

hm.. i own two mac things.. yes very small but this is my whole collection..well here it goes...
IM000267.jpg

IM000271.jpg

IM000272.jpg

IM000273.jpg

IM000274.jpg

IM000275.jpg

jess98765

that's nice!!! it quality not quantity right! it looks like you use all your products which is very good!

stella.

In picture #3, is that gold palette by EL?

Unfortunately, I have the Maybelline one above it. I hate it, and it sucks! I don't really use it, but the color fades for me in a few minutes. It doesn't even show up.

Shoe Crazy

Very nice stash. In picture # 2 is that rimmel creme blush? I know the exist but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

xiahe

nice stash. is that some Maybelline Color Delights Cream Shadow that I spotted?

o_O how does that stuff work out? I've been wanting to try it in Celestial Skies or Sunrise Shimmer because the colors look so pretty in the pot...but I'm also somewhat unsure because I'm not a big fan of cream shadows.

Karlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
nice stash. is that some Maybelline Color Delights Cream Shadow that I spotted?

o_O how does that stuff work out? I've been wanting to try it in Celestial Skies or Sunrise Shimmer because the colors look so pretty in the pot...but I'm also somewhat unsure because I'm not a big fan of cream shadows.

i dont really like it it creases and takes for ever to dry. but i do use it has a base color for my eye shadows.

thanks to all of you!

Karlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Very nice stash. In picture # 2 is that rimmel creme blush? I know the exist but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

no its not the cream shadow. but try walmart thats where i got mine. walmart or walgreens

Karlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella.
In picture #3, is that gold palette by EL?

Unfortunately, I have the Maybelline one above it. I hate it, and it sucks! I don't really use it, but the color fades for me in a few minutes. It doesn't even show up.

umm i dont know it came with a bunch of stuff i got it for chirstmas .. and yeh i dont use it anymore i use the bright green sometimes.. but moest of the time i forget it have it