My Wedding's In 3 Weeks & I'm Clueless As To How To Wear My Hair... PLEASE HELP!!!

tiramisu

I agree .. I'm loving the looks moonspell posted too. Gives me some ideas for an upcoming wedding (minus the tiaras and doohickeys, b/c it's not my wedding, whew!)...
th_LMAO.gif

19 days until your wedding day is going to fly by!! I'm so happy for you!!

alehoney

I'm planning my wedding too so I have tons of pics... Since you have less than a month to go.... I wish you the best of luck!!!
I think your hair looks very nice down.. here are my recs:

hair5.jpg

hair6.jpg

hairmore.jpg

anjelik_dreamin

I think you would look fabulous with no. 3 and 4 that moonspell posted as well as all the ones alehoney posted. I really like those styles that sort of cascade down the back all curly and pretty. I don't know if it's your thing or not, but I think either little pearls throughout your hair or a pearl clip would look pretty and match the dress.

hotpink1326

Thank you all so much for you help!! Im still not 100% sure exactly what i want... can you tell im kindy picky & have a hard time making decisions, lol!! The more i talk to people about it in my every day life, they tell me i should wear it up cause of having a strapless dress which makes me more confused as to what to do.... Gah!! The stress of a wedding...

I really do appreciate all your help though & i hope i can make a decision soon, lol!!

Do you guys really all think half up & half down??? If i do that i'll probably go with the 3rd one moonspell posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassdoll
i think it would look best curly. But not tight curls, more like loose flowy curls if that makes sense. And i love the pics that moonspell posted. Do post up pics after ur wedding alright?
winks.gif

I will for sure post pictures for you all
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
I sugest that if you always wear your hair down maybe for your wedding you should wear your hair up.

That is a good point & kinda what i may be leaning twards....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
I'm planning my wedding too so I have tons of pics... Since you have less than a month to go.... I wish you the best of luck!!!
I think your hair looks very nice down.. here are my recs:

hairmore.jpg

Awww thanks & congrats to you on your up coming wedding too!! Have you set the date???

I also really like this picture you posted... its beautiful!!!

GlamYOURUs

I think you should leave it down half way and have the other half up. You have such beautiful hair, so show it off
winks.gif

I really like the ones alehoney posted.

But here are some other options:

bride.jpg

d45i4803h155013.jpg

wedding%20hairstyle.jpg

bride_main.jpg

1976.jpg

0404hair.jpg

hairstyles-long_curly_hair-10.jpg

7Z6_ashka12.jpg

natural-curly-hair-updos-15.jpg

carrie-underwood.jpg

1206updo.jpg

hairgroup.jpg

lg_erin.jpg

2007-hairstyles.jpg

GlamGalPaveFlowerComb.jpg

HTH! And good luck, you'll make a wonderful bride =)

alehoney

yeap in August, thank you! I know how stressful wedding planning can be... good luck and i hope that you can find something that you like.. ..that of course is the most important thing.
Oh and your makeup skills are GREAT... but are you doing your own makeup? i thought about doing my own but then i realized that it would be much too stressful... i want to relax on the day of. I've had a couple make up trials some i've liked and others are not what i am looking for but when it comes down to booking a MUA as soon as i tell them its for my wedding the price goes from $100 to $300...

hotpink1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
yeap in August, thank you! I know how stressful wedding planning can be... good luck and i hope that you can find something that you like.. ..that of course is the most important thing.
Oh and your makeup skills are GREAT... but are you doing your own makeup? i thought about doing my own but then i realized that it would be much too stressful... i want to relax on the day of. I've had a couple make up trials some i've liked and others are not what i am looking for but when it comes down to booking a MUA as soon as i tell them its for my wedding the price goes from $100 to $300...

Thanks!! Ive stressed about what i should do about my makeup too... i am just going to get it done professionally though. Everyone thinks i'm crazy & dont think i should pay for someone to do it but like you said, i want to be as relaxed as possible that day. I am a little nervous that i wont like it being as picky as i am with my own makeup but its a chance i am willing to take.

Our whole party is actually getting it done at the same salon as were getting our hair & its really inexpensive... maybe check out some of the local salons & see if they offer that. Its $75 for hair & $35 for the makeup each person in the party... HTH & again, good luck
smiles.gif

weezee

First, congrats on your upcoming wedding, you will make a beautiful bride. I think having someone else do your hair and makeup on your special day is a great idea......two less things to stress about. I'm curious though, are you having a hair and makeup consultation before the big day? A lot of the salons around here won't do bridal hair and makeup unless they meet with the bride first so they have an idea of what the bride wants and there are no surprises on the big day.

alwaysbella

istockphoto_1457453_wedding_hairstyle_flower_updo.jpg

in my opinion, i say that this would look better since your vail is smaller and only has a clip. with this will look nicely coming out from underneat. But let us know how it goes....congratulations!!!!!

SparklingWaves

Whatever style you chose, it should reflect you & your personal style. The style should be something you feel comfortable wearing. Please try several before the wedding day with headpiece.

I recently went to a wedding and the young bride had her hair as long as yours. I think it was more like #7 in GlamYOURus's post. She choose this, because she really wanted to show case her length. Her hair was naturally straight, but she had it in cascading loose ringlets in the back. It was gorgeous.

I am so happy for you and I wish you many blessings.
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

Thanks so much girls!! You all are so sweet
smiles.gif
I am not having a consultation first though i guess i should have... little late now i guess! Oh well, i am so undecided as to what i want obviously anyway, hehe!! Im sure i'll be walking into the salon that day still not knowing!!

Anyway, still talking ideas but think either way i'll want it off my face wheather its half up or all the way which is what i'll most likely do i guess. I do like the idea of alwaysbella's with the small veil under that. Well see though
smiles.gif

Thanks again though sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparklingmuse

how was your wedding? please post an image of what you finally chose! your dress was too die for, id love to see how it all came together
greengrin.gif